Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Malachai

Save the Title(s)!!

Guest Malachai

With all this "controversy" over giving people titles, well I say it would be just a good idea to keep it a special privilege of sorts and that only um...heh...outstanding members or regular visitors of Doomworld/the Doomworld Forums should get these titles; according to their typical actions and idiosycracies. That way it's a bit more "special", y'know? Though Macvilewhore is worthy of one indeed. He's a minor celeb here on the forums. :) So that's my opinion on a most trivial subject. Ah, that's good to get it out of my system.

I consider myself a regular visitor.
Now, take a look at my title... This is insane.
The least thing one of the moderators could do, is change my name into : Son of Charles Manson
Michael Jackson's new rape-victim
ForumWhore
Alcoholic
Duck-lover DeluXXXe
Beerhead

There... That should do it.

Be glad you weren't bequeathed with "Linguica's Bitch" (if even for a day) instead.

Yeah, it's impressive how deep the title issue impacted on member's thoughts. Now everyone wants one, it's like...like a gift, something that says "ME IMMPORTNAT!!!" only less blunty.

Maybe, just maybe, the possibility of archieving "title status" would give some of the guys here act more decently. I'm not speaking of no-cursing and DooM-topics (that would ruin the fun), but RESPECTING the FAQ.

Disorder said:

I consider myself a regular visitor.
Now, take a look at my title... This is insane.
The least thing one of the moderators could do, is change my name into : Son of Charles Manson
Michael Jackson's new rape-victim
ForumWhore
Alcoholic
Duck-lover DeluXXXe
Beerhead

There... That should do it.

I guess you'll have to fill an official complaint on ICQ. Do it now while Ling's not looking, he's accepting everyone!! ;)

Guest Nuno Correia
Arioch said:

Be glad you weren't bequeathed with "Linguica's Bitch" (if even for a day) instead.

ROFL

I'd want a title, if it weren't for the fact that I just tend to watch from the dark, although I am starting to sneak out more now that all the scary people are scaring away the newbies. =^)

Test-0

Zaldron said:

I guess you'll have to fill an official complaint on ICQ. Do it now while Ling's not looking, he's accepting everyone!! ;)

Great idea. Why didn't I think of that myself?
Oh well, thanks anywayz.

Zaldron said:

He even accepted me. Hell, that's the first time I've used ICQ in about a year.

Arioch said:

What? You mean you mean dat you two broke up? But you guys was such a cute couple!
=P

Me feels special ¦ ) (BIG, HAPPY SMILE!)

THANK YOU, ALMIGHTY SAUSAGE GOD OF DOOMWORLD!!
=P

Test-0 said:

I'd want a title, if it weren't for the fact that I just tend to watch from the dark, although I am starting to sneak out more now that all the scary people are scaring away the newbies. =^)

Test-0

Heh, I've been in the dark for more than a year now :)

Guest Lnpdac

Me?

Zaldron said:

... something that says "ME IMMPORTNAT!!!" only less blunty.

All the bad taste, but now with less pot!

I wanna be "Rebel Without A Clue".

esco said:

What? You mean you mean dat you two broke up? But you guys was such a cute couple!
=P

Yeah, who's this "New" guy anyway??? "New" is a retarded name for a man IMO, go back with Ling!

Zaldron said:

Sorry...I went to the trashcan and brought back the "candies".
Mmmmmmmm...

Say, where did those things come from, anyways? I mean, everything was OK, and then suddenly mysterious "candies" appear, and pretty soon we're off on some insane nearly 200 post poetry spree. Luckily, I've kept a secret stash so that at the right moment, I can slip some "candy" into everyone's coffee (brewed by Mac, of course) and proceed to take over Doomworld while everybody is doped up. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Wait a minute... Did I just say that out loud? Um, nothing to see here folks, I didn't um... uh... /me runs away at top speed shouting "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!"

Zaldron said:

Yeah, who's this "New" guy anyway??? "New" is a retarded name for a man IMO, go back with Ling!

What about 'Username'? hehe

I wish he'd come back,his posts where funny..in a 'point and laugh' way

He did come back, a few days ago in Doom3. He forgot his name and password and registered as nameuser to ask for his password.