Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shotgun Bill

revalutionary

I was going through www.gamespy.com previous top 10 lists and it rated doom as the most revalutionary game of all time. i thought this was pretty cool even though i dont totally agree with it.

"revalutionary" refers to games.

"revolutionary" is when people shoot each other or something.

(I could be wrong? .. nah:)

uhhh... a revolution doesn't need to involve bloodshed.

doom caused a revolution in the gaming industry, thus, it was revolutionary.

revalutionary or whatever is just bad spelling.

Well, I guess that depends on what type of revolution it is.

Several revolutions have occured in this country in the past century, but they mainly involved sex, drugs, ridiculous fashion statements, or all of the above. =P

BIG change. ENORMOUS change. VOLUMINOUS change. MASSIVE change. GARGANTUAN change.

HERCULEAN change. CYCLOPEAN change. STRONG change. CHANGE at it's height. The ZENITH in change.

MAJESTIC change, GRAND change, VAST change, GROSS change, EXTREME change, STUPENDOUS change!

CHANGE BEYOND COMPARE, CHANGE BEYOND MEASURE, CHANGE BEYOND ALL BOUNDS, INCALCULABLE CHANGE, INFINITE CHANGE!!

Not just change. Doofus.

mewse said:

uhhh... a revolution doesn't need to involve bloodshed.

doom caused a revolution in the gaming industry, thus, it was revolutionary.

revalutionary or whatever is just bad spelling.

What does :) mean?

But wait ... can't risk more literal interpretation:)

Just pulling your leg .. that means "joke" in the US.

Lüt said:

BIG change. ENORMOUS change. VOLUMINOUS change. MASSIVE change. GARGANTUAN change.

HERCULEAN change. CYCLOPEAN change. STRONG change. CHANGE at it's height. The ZENITH in change.

MAJESTIC change, GRAND change, VAST change, GROSS change, EXTREME change, STUPENDOUS change!

CHANGE BEYOND COMPARE, CHANGE BEYOND MEASURE, CHANGE BEYOND ALL BOUNDS, INCALCULABLE CHANGE, INFINITE CHANGE!!

Not just change. Doofus.

Revolution - it's none of these things. It just means turning around, rotation. So something that turns around a lot must be revolutionary. :-)

Enjay said:

It just means turning around, rotation

That's one of the reasons a major social change is called a revolution. Most such changes are cyclic and repeat themselves.

Speaking of revolutions, I bet $100 that the next 50 or so years will define the course of human history for a LONG time. We have come to a breaking point in so many issues, like energy, pollution, social strife, and weapon power, that either the human race will undergo an incredible change soon or be doomed to self-destruction.

Guest stphrz'

*starts crying*

Sir Fragsalot said:

Speaking of revolutions, I bet $100 that the next 50 or so years will define the course of human history for a LONG time. We have come to a breaking point in so many issues, like energy, pollution, so

Damnit, he's onto my plan for world domination.

PC Zone rated doom the most revolutionary game of all time too a while back,it was facing stiff competition from games like Civalisation and Half life too