Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Game Boy Advance

Hey, just got back from town, and I had the chance to play the GBA for the very first time! This little gadget kicks major @$$, if I may be so blunt. I was paling a form of Mario Bros. 2 on it and it looked and sounded actually better than the SNES it's supposed to imitate! Can't wait to play Doom on this system!

I got mine while on a trip in Hong Kong in April. So far I've only been playing GBC and original GB games on it, but even so it's been kicking ass.

I'm not entirely used to the controls being on the sides of the display, but that'll pass with time.

Have you ever played the SNES version of Doom?

Well, you can expect the GBA version to be similar. Oh course, that's still better than nothin.

Arioch said:

I got mine while on a trip in Hong Kong in April. So far I've only been playing GBC and original GB games on it, but even so it's been kicking ass.

I'm not entirely used to the controls being on the sides of the display, but that'll pass with time.

I've been WONDERING about that, whether of not you can play ordinary GB games on the blasted thing. Thank you, Arioch.

Speshul Eddy said:

Have you ever played the SNES version of Doom?Well, you can expect the GBA version to be similar. Oh course, that's still better than nothin.

Does anyone actually KNOW which Doom is actually going to be on GBA? I have heard of both Doom and Doom 2, but I know only one is coming.

Guest Zchingo

Speaking of which, when is it gonna come out in the US?

Next month. Right now you can go to any Wal-Mart and play around with one.

submerge said:

I've been WONDERING about that, whether of not you can play ordinary GB games on the blasted thing. Thank you, Arioch.

You can always expect nintendo to allow backwards cmpatibility with the GB systems. And good on them. After all GB in its different incarnations is the best selling system of all time.