Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nightmare imp

Is Requiem any good?

Is Requiem any good?I havent downloaded it yet,but im planning on to doing just that.

So is it good,okay,bad?

What are your thoughts on it?

And does it require any Doom port or can you play with the usual DOOM/DOOM 2?

it's amazing! it's awesome! it's the best thing since sliced bread! sliced bread positively pales in comparison to requiem! especially map29!

(er, not that i'm biased, or anything.)

and, seriously, no, it doesn't need source ports, since we released it rather before any were actually available.

AdamW said:

it's amazing! it's awesome! it's the best thing since sliced bread! sliced bread positively pales in comparison to requiem! especially map29!

(er, not that i'm biased, or anything.)

and, seriously, no, it doesn't need source ports, since we released it rather before any were actually available.

I have often wondered what was good before sliced bread arrived?

Guest Zchingo

It took me awhile to figure out how to use both the level WAD and the music WAD at the same time, but once I figured that out, I found it totally KICKED!!!!!!!!!!!

Say, doesn't "requiem" come from Latin? (I know SOME Latin)

fodders said:

I have often wondered what was good before sliced bread arrived?

You :P

J/K. Don't flame me *THAT* much ;)

nightmare imp said:

I just finished downloading...how do you get the two wads to work with each other?

If you have ZDoom, you can select both files and drag them into zdoom.exe.

But since I had Doom 95 then, I used Wintex to combine the 2 wads. Doom 95 didn't like loading 2 wads at once over here.

Zeratul 982 said:

Yeah it is! I used most of the midis on Requiem on my wad. You'll recognize some.

Erm, if you used Requiem midis on your wad, you *did* get permission from the author first, right?