Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AirRaid

I gotta get this off my chest.....

OK, I have now played Serious Sam all the way through. I would like too say one thing.

IT FUCKING RULES!!!!!!!

(sorry)

Yeah, you know a game is hardcore action packed when it has to refill your ammo FOUR TIMES for one gunfight! =)

Still... I haven't touched it since I picked up Undying...

I can't play that game without feeling my IQ drops 20 points. I save it for CoOp tough...

Yep, there's definitely no shortage of things to shoot, the death-frog battles are funny as hell, and the last boss has got to be the biggest single entity i've ever seen in a FPS game. The level design could be better in some places, but I was too busy fending off the barbarian hordes to care most of the time.

Of course, that pretty much eliminates the suspense factor, that's obviously not what the game's about.

It gets a little old after a while, though.

Zaldron said:

I can't play that game without feeling my IQ drops 20 points. I save it for CoOp tough...

I have to say the coOp mode is a redeeming factor, but it's just WAY to laggy, probably on account of the massive enemy count, not the most efficient online code, and the fact that my ISP is prone to picking it's nose. =P

Arioch said:

The final boss is elite. Too bad the way to kill it is so ghey.

If there was some "gay" way I killed it, I didn't notice that :) I just shot the dude 'til it died.