Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
skadoomer

who wants to provide some insight?

okay, i'm looking to interview people with good level making and sprtie creation talents for an article i'm doing for doomcenter. So if you know how to make decent sprites or desighn really cool levels, and are intristed in sharing some tips with others, drop me a line at Skadoomer@doomcenter.com. I won't be asking for your greates secrets on the subject, but just a little insight or an overview of how this creation process works for you.

Hi.

Listen; I have nothing against the TC your group is making. In all truth, I am looking forward to playing your TC. I didn't make fun of the your project in any way but speaking my opinion. I was looking at your website and saw that you are the self-proclaimed TC with the most weapons. I just wanted to make a point that people, or groups of people for that matter, shouldn't say that unless they have a backing to fully prove it without a doubt. As for the design of your weapons; they might be perfect for your TC but all I'm saying is that a lot of people might not like them according to the information that I received. I'm not cutting down your creative abilities, but when you rehash what I say to you then spit it right back in my face, what should I say to you? You don't either? Your weapons look like blocks and spheres put together with a texture wrapped over it. Your weapons are perfect for your TC, I have no doubt about that. I know you guys know what you're doing. You think the levels of mine are the quality of late '94? The texture alignment is off. As you can see it says these are from early versions of the game. So obviously I am not going to post another screenshot of a simple texture realignment I did over a month ago. Most of your level pictures are just as simple as the ones I've seen back in '94 too. So don't accuse me, and tell me to quit. I don't rely on other people to send me their stuff. I just do that for contests, but I do say they can send in stuff if they would like to help. I conduct surveys to see what gamers would like to see, not because I am a loser. I have my DM pack almost done now so don't tell me to start making levels instead of updating my site with useless information for the sole purpose of making headlines on news sites.

Lüt said:

maybe i posted in a different language or something, but why the hell is lut going nuts? Ah hell, maybe i'll have better luck on the newdoom forms.

skadoomer said:

maybe i posted in a different language or something, but why the hell is lut going nuts? Ah hell, maybe i'll have better luck on the newdoom forms.

Probably not, I haunt those forums too.