Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Resurrecting Romero

Some eons ago, the world was mesmerized by the great atomsphere and gameplay of Knee Deep in the Dead. Ever since that quintessential incaration of DOOM, many people have attempted to recreate the likenesses of episode 1. But there is only one man who can truly resurrect the moon base experience in all its glory. Go to http://www.planetromero.com to express your interest in having DOOM be honored for perservearing in a rapidly evolving computer gaming climate. I am invitiing you all to encourage John Romero to create another DOOM level in the likeness of Episode 1, as a way of further immortalizing DOOM in the annals of computer gaming history.

Or something... ('never attempting to write at 2:00am again)

Just go to John Romero's site and request he make another DOOM 1, episode 1 style level.

We all should encourage John to "give some butter to the fishes" (german phrase) and speed up the re-release of the information that was provided by John Killoughs´s Doom history page (or whatever it was called). John (dare I call the Master by his first name, should not I say "Sir John"?) promised to make that information, which (people said so) has been awesome, available again to the Doom community.

But Doom episode 1 levels? I would be much more pleased to see that than any "Doom3" stuff. (Yes Master, please!)

Peter Heinemann said:

We all should encourage John to "give some butter to the fishes" (german phrase) and speed up the re-release of the information that was provided by John Killoughs´s Doom history page (or whatever it was called). John (dare I call the Master by his first name, should not I say "Sir John"?) promised to make that information, which (people said so) has been awesome, available again to the Doom community.

But Doom episode 1 levels? I would be much more pleased to see that than any "Doom3" stuff. (Yes Master, please!)

Yeah,I agree! We all should encourage good ol Romero to do this,or even re-release all of Doom again,but re-done or something.But episode one will be fine with me.

Yeah, as long as he's got nothing better to do, why not?

Whatever it is, it can't be as important as making a new Doom episode.

I think he's just posting rants on Planet Romero.