Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

time mags sucks dick!!

ok a while back in the time mag talking about the columbine effect, that was also the tidle. Anyway the had that all the kids played doom or quake and moral combat, makeing it seem like this is all they did, they left out the fact maney are victims who went to far. many of the people were beet up because they did not look , act or do the things that pop culture wants us to do. we need a national anti-game hater week ajnd i say it should be the first week of july. we should send hate mail and protest to all the doom, ID software , mortal combat hateing people out there and make doom rules posters and put them up around were we live

Jesus Christ, chill out. There's a problem with people blaming games, but there's still a humongous community of people blaming movies, music, anything that can be scapegoated, WILL be scapegoated.

I just saw a half hour long E3 report on CNN, they spent about five minutes talking about how great Halo is. "Kill your friends from across the country, and TALK to them live when you do it!"

CNN doesn't seem to have any problems. Anyone with any fucking common sense knows that censorship isn't the answer so fucking relax. You'll give yourself an ulcer. By the way, THEY FUCKING HURT. You don't want one.

People is stupid. There's no way I can come up with a nicer adjective.

Sometimes I wish the "next thing" in electronic entertainment comes as fast as posible, so people stop bitching about games.

I thought "reality shows" would fix the problem, but apparently there's still some space for videogame bashing. BTW, reality shows suck, and they suck hard...

Guest fraggle`

moral combat rofl

GANDHI VS. SOCRATES

FIGHT!!!

A lot of people seem to have some kind of empathy for the killers because they were beaten up and bullied... the way I see it is, no matter WHAT was done to them, they killed people.

The scapegoat is just the product of a weak mind. Where smart people will actually solve an issue, the stupid will always look for something to blame.

It's the way it is, I'm afraid. The deviant horde of society, those misunderstood miscreants with the intelligence not to conform will always receive this maltreatment. And it sickens me.

It seems, that as a minority, all we can do is watch in horror as the stupid ones ruin modern civilisation with misinformed attempts at bringing justice via the stifling of free speech and opinion. Hence, we're not really allowed to like Doom, because we're told not to by everybody else.

Bah. Life, eh? I wouldn't wish it upon anybody.

Zaldron said:

People is stupid. There's no way I can come up with a nicer adjective.

Sometimes I wish the "next thing" in electronic entertainment comes as fast as posible, so people stop bitching about games.

I thought "reality shows" would fix the problem, but apparently there's still some space for videogame bashing. BTW, reality shows suck, and they suck hard...

Reality shows = tew win.

Jon said:

A lot of people seem to have some kind of empathy for the killers because they were beaten up and bullied... the way I see it is, no matter WHAT was done to them, they killed people.

i understand they killed and i dont think it was the way to go. i just am saying this is a wake up call and that we should understand what we may put others threw

Moral combat?? hehehe

"Come here and have a 'go' if one thinks one is of sufficent caliber"