Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest pickle_hammer

goodbye!

Guest pickle_hammer

I'm quitting doomworld, moving to newdoom. That's right! And I know you will say "good riddance". YES YOU WILL!!! The general people here have no sense of humour (canadian spelling) and are violent towards people with different ideas (I only did that with Esco cause he's a total retard). Or as a friend of mine, Monkey says,
"I tried for a few weeks, couldn't take the inbred verbally violent morons"
So, I leave. That's right, rejoice! This finally contradicts my title, for I finally will shut up.

Oh please, like the Internet isn't full of assholes. You can't escape them no matter how far away you run. By admitting that they are getting to you, you are letting them win.

Guest Dest-X

Yesssss, now join ussss... Join usssss

Guest fraggle`

good riddance

Why do so many people believe you have to be attached to just one news site? we're lucky to have some decent ones, last time I checked (admittedly over a year ago) there were fuck all decent half life sites (And NO, that planetquake one isn't good it shite, apart from the british newsie [and I bet he's left by now too])

Guest Zchingo
Dest-X said:

Yesssss, now join ussss... Join usssss

Nice Imp impression.

pickle_hammer said:

This finally contradicts my title, for I finally will shut up.

........................ Mmkay.
/grabs bottle of cheap champaign.

Guest ZarcyB
Jon said:

Why do so many people believe you have to be attached to just one news site? we're lucky to have some decent ones, last time I checked (admittedly over a year ago) there were fuck all decent half life sites (And NO, that planetquake one isn't good it shite, apart from the british newsie [and I bet he's left by now too])

Amen.

pickle_hammer said:

... are violent towards people with different ideas (I only did that with Esco cause he's a total retard)

ROOFLE!

Goodbye then!

And good riddance too.

Zeratul 982 said:

I thought that was a cacodemon.

No no no, it's one of those robed guys from the end of Heretic ep. 1.

Yeah, right. This forum is some kind of drug...nothing, absolutely nothing will stop you from visiting this place, ask Rubiclaxe...

Zaldron said:

This forum is some kind of drug

YAY!

::smokes Doomworld forums::

Guest newbie
Zaldron said:

Yeah, right. This forum is some kind of drug...nothing, absolutely nothing will stop you from visiting this place, ask Rubiclaxe...

Yes, forums, this forum is addictive. What's with Esco again? wadda didda do now hmmm? Wath he a baddy boy 'gain? LOL

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Katgut said:

No no no, it's one of those robed guys from the end of Heretic ep. 1.

No I think it's the bloated Butchers from Blood that act that way.

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Zaldron said:

Um it's Rubilacxe, not Rubiclaxe!

Lüt said:

YAY!::smokes Doomworld forums::

I'll take a few tokes off of this... and then a hit of the Newdoom forums... AAAH! AAAH! GIANT HAIRY SPIDERS COMING OUT OF THE WALLS! AND WHY IS THERE A GIANT CUCUMBER IN THE BATHROOM?!

Cacodemon Leade said:

No I think it's the bloated Butchers from Blood that act that way.

No,its hissy

Last i heard he's escaped from ling and was living in a house in rio de janero with a lovley wife and a lickle baby hissy

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Oh. I don't even know if Hissy is married or not, cause in Cacodemon Squad, it didn't even mention about Hissy being married, though Hissy will do that when he is probably old as Squissy Demon, Hissy's big brother. Then again, that is my opinion.

P.S.: I went to your Insanity please index, and I noticed it says 'Insanity Please - Please leave your morals at the door' and it's a cool title name!

Yo, good riddance, jack-off!! HA, HA, HA, HAAAAAA!!

Ya little punk, HYPOCRITICAL, bitch!