Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cop999

The End Of -C!(Clan Chronic)

Guest Cop999

I guess Slug has announced that Clan chronic will be no longer existed. This incredible clan is gone for now. I have to say i feel sorry for slug is gonna quit doom, cus i've never played him before. Slug, Play me!!!

If anyone still wanna see the last sight of clan chronic's homepage, go to http://www.clanchronic.com. Remember this is the last chance to see it, probably...

well with c- gone. this makes the doom clens even less

the most active clans are now EMP,HZ,and DS

Old skool DooM clans are a dying genre. It's a vicious circle, since the lack of clans turn down people willing to create one...

I don't want to imagine how many DooM3 clans will see in the next couple of years...

SaGa said:

well with c- gone. this makes the doom clens even less

the most active clans are now EMP,HZ,and DS

there's no active clans, really, since no-one plays clan games. i still play as [nm]adamw, but only cos i can't be arsed changing my config - playing with clan tags when there's no clan game scene is a bit pointless.

AdamW said:

there's no active clans, really, since no-one plays clan games. i still play as [nm]adamw, but only cos i can't be arsed changing my config - playing with clan tags when there's no clan game scene is

Thats pretty much true.

We only had two clan matches, both against clan ds, since October.. and then things turned even slower with ppl not able to play as much, our clan just sortof lost touch.. and here we are today....

-Bluntman, former member of Chronic

Guest anim8r

Me and Pickle have a new clan, Clan DJ. (His invention, he says for Disk Jockey, but I'm leaning more towards Doom Jockey, erm, or something). Hope he deosn't mind me advertising. Oh wait, he "moved" to Newdoom. Heh. Sorry Pickle, I like it here. I wonder if we'll play any clan games?......