Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

It's fun and games in the DOOMWORLD Forums!

Yay! It's time to get the fun started! There is a rotten apple in the DOOM community that needs to be dealt with in fun and exciting ways. Who's the son of a bitch? Dest-X. I know there are people who don't like this punk, so I thought I'd make a post to gain some support to get rid of this ego swollen little shit.

I should point out that he is a cool guy. I don't know him that well, but I can tell that when he isn't shitting on people that are newbies or whatever other reasons he chooses to be an asshole, he seems to be cool; I've also heard from other people that he is cool. But the fact can't be ignored that he is too full of himself and has too little tolerance for other people. If you're interested to know what he has done, to put it simply, he's just been a bonafied asshole to me for no reason. People that are assholes to me for unjustified reasons don't get away with if I can help it. Help me not let this punk get away with his anti-community attitude. I'm not sure what there is to be done, but the first thing to do is to see how many other people have a problem with him. So if you think he should be dealt with, please reply with or without creative ideas for what to do.

Guest stphrz'

Hey! What happened to your funky fish avatar?

stphrz' said:

Hey! What happened to your funky fish avatar?

That's Arioch dark side, or doppelganger. :)

Guest Dest-X

Woo Hoo, a flame! i feel somewhat famous

Guest ZarcyB
Dest-X said:

Woo Hoo, a flame! i feel somewhat famous

Can I have your autograph pleeeeeeese Dest?

skadoomer said:

i'm an asshole, why not punt me too?

I already took care of you.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Yeah, and Dest-X's threats are starting to get really bad. This is getting Serious! Really Serious! Dest-X allowed DoomCenter to have the DOOM Funnies comics but I can't? He is awful, and he also screws around with my posts that are on his forums, and I don't think I would want to go to his Fucking forums anymore!

he has as much right to be here as you (barely any)

Guest fraggle`
ZarcyB said:

Can I have your autograph pleeeeeeese Dest?

keep this up and you'll get ops in no time :P

Guest ZarcyB
Cacodemon Leade said:

Yeah, and Dest-X's threats are starting to get really bad. This is getting Serious! Really Serious! Dest-X allowed DoomCenter to have the DOOM Funnies comics but I can't? He is awful, and he also screws around with my posts that are on his forums, and I don't think I would want to go to his Fucking forums anymore!

Yes, but you are an annoying, stupid, arrogant, dickheaded asshole.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

You're always against me you freak! You are very bad! You will never learn to calm down so get a life!

heh. I think Cacodemon leader should go jump in a local river with an anvil tied to his neck and feet. Just my opinion though

Guest Cacodemon Leade

No way. That's worse than trying to speed run through SRB2 on the highest difficulty, or trying to go through the Mental Difficulty on Serious Sam.

Nonsense! I'm sure if you actually tried to be cool with the guy he'd return the favor. Try it. I'm sure it'll work.

Cacodemon Leade said:

Go away.

Guest Dest-X
fraggle` said:

keep this up and you'll get ops in no time :P

:D

Guest Dest-X
Cacodemon Leade said:

Dest-X allowed DoomCenter to have the DOOM Funnies comics but I can't? He is awful, and he also screws around with my posts that are on his forums, and I don't think I would want to go to his Fucking

Doomcenter isnt a gay, retarded fuckwit.
And its my forum. i can do whatever I like.

Guest fraggle`
Cacodemon Leade said:

No way. That's worse than trying to speed run through SRB2 on the highest difficulty, or trying to go through the Mental Difficulty on Serious Sam.

ok, who needs to get a live now? :P

Dest-X said:

Doomcenter isnt a gay, retarded fuckwit.
And its my forum. i can do whatever I like.

please don't use "gay" as an insult. thanks.

DooMBoy said:

Nonsense! I'm sure if you actually tried to be cool with the guy he'd return the favor. Try it. I'm sure it'll work.

I'm sure it'll work too... but you know what? I'm not gonna kiss someone's ass after they're an asshole to me so that they will be "cool with me". Think about that for a moment.

Jon said:

he has as much right to be here as you (barely any)

Care to share why I have no right to be here? (try to give examples and make good justifications) What gives him such a right to be? And do I even know you?

GavinJCD said:

you're an arsehole

Well, there's a well backed up statement...

I don't think you quite understand... *He's* the asshole, not me. He was the one that was banning me from #unidoom on irc.openprojects.net. I hadn't done anything to him. He found me annoying, so he banned me. That ain't cool. Just cause he has OPs and I'm a newcomer he makes a point to make it real clear that he is so high and mighty.

fraggle` said:

ok, who needs to get a live now? :P

all the people who thinks the doom cuminity is there life, the people stuck on the computers 24/7, the people who are minipulated by there computers

Guest fraggle`
Hellbent said:

Care to share why I have no right to be here? (try to give examples and make good justifications) What gives him such a right to be? And do I even know you?

you're missing the point. irc is a PRIVILEGE, not a right. If he doesnt want you there then he has every right to ban you. He's an op. You may consider it "unfair", but quite frankly, he doesnt HAVE to be fair. He can do whatever the fuck he wants to do.

flippin newbies....

Zaldron said:

That's Arioch dark side, or doppelganger. :)

Oh god no, don't ever remind me of that horrible terrible movie ever again!! It's almost as bad as American Psycho! Sheesh, the nerve...