Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jon

Want to submit something?

Isn't there a link to the level status of the original doom version of freedoom?

P.S. Things are starting to get ugly on the freedoom site. When I try to download the latest version of freedoom, there is only one server, and it is way too slow, and I keep timing out.

plz can i have map19

I may be new to this community, but I'm a big fan of Freedoom. And I've got a half-finished map that are supposed to look like map19.

Well, my e2m2 is progressing nicely, I will get more time to work on it now that I left the duke communuty because they PISSED ME OFF GREATLY!

Anyway, the map looks good so far. I will post screenies soon

Orna fulsamee said:

Well, my e2m2 is progressing nicely, I will get more time to work on it now that I left the duke communuty because they PISSED ME OFF GREATLY!

Anyway, the map looks good so far. I will post screenies soon

Ok I've given you e2m2. You can have e1m2 if you prefer, instead or as well. Please send updates of the incomplete level to me (jon@alcopop.org): screenshots are one thing,but an in-dev level is better :)

Thanks again

Orna fulsamee said:

Sent.

Can you tell me what the subject was? I can't find it.

Ok, there's nothing in my spam folder or any of my mail transaction logs with the string 'e2m2' in it. Are you sure you've sent it to the right address?

Where is level list?I want create one, but dont know what slots is open.Something wrong with site.