Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nightmare imp

Please help me with Doom 3d !

I have just downloaded Doom 3d from here and I unzipped all of the MD2 files.Now what?Do I put them into a DOOM directory,a port directory or what,please help me,im lost here!
I have Doom,Doom 2 and Final Doom so I have the games obviousily.
Please help me with this,I would apreciate it,thanks.

You must create a Doom 3D folder in your Doom directory, and unzip all the Doom 3D files and .md2 models in that folder. It should work.

Did you assemble those 3D glasses from polarising foils? Could you report again when you set up the Doom3d and tell how good the 3d effect with those glasses is? Making them must have been lots of work...

I use to play Doom on my Mac with the Cybermaxx Virtual Reality Helmet (have soldered an adapter by myself). I do not get a stereoscopic effect, but the image I see through the LCD displays is as big as cinema. And the Macintosh version of Hexen comes with active Cybermaxx support and true stereoscopic view. That really kicks ass, you can view shattered glass and fireballs coming towards you.

Feronth said:

You must create a Doom 3D folder in your Doom directory, and unzip all the Doom 3D files and .md2 models in that folder. It should work.

Well thanks alot,but let me rehearse.

So just create a Doom 3D folder in a Doom directory and unzip them all into it and Md2 models.So theres no program to click on or any port,just Doom/Doom2/Final Doom?

Yep. For example, in my Doom directory, I have Ultimate Doom and Doom II, and I've created separated folders for the mods like ZDoom or Doom Legacy. Do the same for Doom 3D, in your Doom/Doom II directory, create a new folder that you'll name "Doom 3D". Unzip all the Doom 3D files in that folder + the .md2files (a md2 subfolder will automatically be created in your Doom 3D folder).