Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zchingo

Guest Zchingo

Fine, it seems that one of you guys was bitching about my last change of sig, so here's something that fits a little more.

Hi!

Why does everybody post JPEGS?? I HATE JPEGS! They're crappy! They look like crap! They ARE crap! A 320x200-pixel JPEG is REALLY an 8x7-pixel bitmap with funky looking pixels... AND EVERYBODY USES THEM! WHY?? THEY SUCK!!! I HATE JPEGS!!! I'M GOING TO KILL THE NEXT PERSON WHO PUTS A JPEG PICTURE ON THEIR HOMEPAGE! AHRRRGGGHHH!!!

......oh, GLDoom? uhh... it really sucks because it won't run. I have two top-of-the-line computers in my basement and it locks up both of them. Same with my friends. GLDoom should rot in hell because it only works on every 1 out of 5 computers.

Almost forgot, I tried to send you the stuff two days ago, but it said your aol account refused the attachment, so maybe i'll break it up eventually. I'll try and write a real letter sometime, I just figured i'd let you know what's going on and that I didn't forget anything. Gotta go now, but order those Identity cds, will ya?

Oh, and one last thing: I reserve the right to use my own work for my own purposes.

Zaldron said:

"Y" = Why?

OK, that's a really retarded abreviation...

No...

The "Y" is in response to Disorder's sig.

Lazer said:

I though you were talking about Disorder's sig...

I was.

Guest Stphrz'

ZED!!!11