Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cacodemon Leade

MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO RUDE!!!

Guest Cacodemon Leade

ALL YOU GUYS CAN DO IS MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I AM AN ENEMY! YOU GUYS KEEP FLAMING ME SO MUCH. I THINK ALMOST ALL OF YOUS HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY TO ME, THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!

GOD YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT GET THE HELL OFF THE FORUMS

AND YOU'RE FUCKING UGLY TOO

Guest Cacodemon Leade

/me ignores Mewse's posts that are all in Uppercase Letters

Well, to be fair, isn't the title and originating post of this thread in all caps?

Bloody hell, why are you people letting yourselves getting menapausal over a fucking bbs? Every damn week someone finally declares they can't take it any more and states they're leaving. It would be a smoother transition if you just stopped visiting, because you should know quite well you're not going to get the last word in.

Guest Cacodemon Leade
deadnail said:

Well, to be fair, isn't the title and originating post of this thread in all caps?

Bloody hell, why are you people letting yourselves getting menapausal over a fucking bbs? Every damn week someone finally declares they can't take it any more and states they're leaving. It would be a smoother transition if you just stopped visiting, because you should know quite well you're not going to get the last word in.

History of Leaves:

Rubilacxe: First time, but comes back as Ressurected
Second time, permanently leaving and yet being Ressurected again,
But he is still here.

Pickle Hammer: He left because of his title which is 'I WON'T SHUT UP'
Another reason is that he is got too angry and annoyed and left these forums.

Cacodemon Leade said:

History of Leaves:

MAN you are new!

dude, you need drugs. I take drugs, you should too. They calm the nerves and awaken me to see that the forms aren't anyplace for us to take shit seriously. Its a fuckin party, join the fuckin party man.

God i'm blasted.

skadoomer said:

dude, you need drugs

You weren't here a few weeks ago... :P

Cacodemon Leade said:

ALL YOU GUYS CAN DO IS MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I AM AN ENEMY! YOU GUYS KEEP FLAMING ME SO MUCH. I THINK ALMOST ALL OF YOUS HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY TO ME, THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Eyyyy, Guido, should we, uh, break this guy's legs or something?

* Katgut makes Cacodemon Leader an offer he can't understand

Guest Dest-X

MY GOD YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING RETARD!!!
I HOPE YOU DIE SOON

Guest raw
Dest-X said:

MY GOD YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING RETARD!!!
I HOPE YOU DIE SOON

i is dest's henchman. all hail.
cacodemon leader seems a bit silly. wotta arse.

Cacodemon Leade said:

But he is still here.

Atually Im not here. I'm officially leaving for the time being.

My summer's finally here and I SURE AS HELL ain't gonna spend it in this dumbass forum, or ANY forum for that matter. I have a life to get back...

So :P to you all

Guest ZarcyB

Man, lighten up. It's just a fucking forum. You take things too seriously. Oh yeah, and, erm, you suck.

Rubilacxe said:

Atually Im not here. I'm officially leaving for the time being.My summer's finally here and I SURE AS HELL ain't gonna spend it in this dumbass forum, or ANY forum for that matter. I have a life t

....why? I liked what you did with Cube, and if you leave, then what about Cube? If you are still going to use other people's levels try varying them.

Rubilacxe said:

My summer's finally here and I SURE AS HELL ain't gonna spend it in this dumbass forum, or ANY forum for that matter.

You said that before, and now you're still here.
Why even bother posting if you think these forums suck anyway?

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Rubilacxe said:

Atually Im not here. I'm officially leaving for the time being.

My summer's finally here and I SURE AS HELL ain't gonna spend it in this dumbass forum, or ANY forum for that matter. I have a life to get back...

So :P to you all

Okay Rubilacxe. Hope to see you in these forums after Summer, and maybe I will finally be able to get Cube 1.1 (hopefully). Hope you successfully get your life back as well Rubilacxe, you'll need it...

Guest Dest-X

Wow cacodemon lamer, it must be hard to type while sucking Rubilacxe's dick...

It is human nature that when someone is insulted they wan't to do something back. By posting something like this that insults everybody at the board, you will have nearly everybody flaming you for posting things like this. So if I were you, I would either leave, or stop posting things like this and just act normal.

Treat others how you yourself would like to be treated. and if you want to be recieved better, GET RID OF THAT FUCKING SIGNATURE

Guest fraggle`

hoorah

Guest ZarcyB
Lazer said:

...either leave, or stop posting things like this and just act normal...

Preferrably leave... :)

Guest ZarcyB
Dest-X said:

Wow cacodemon lamer, it must be hard to type while sucking Rubilacxe's dick...

rofl