Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Before the great DOOM-capade...

*static*
You hear the bursts of gunfire. Ch-chak, blam! Ch-chak, blam! "AAAAHHHHH!!" The cries of terror and agony. "Fire, fire, FIRE!" The gnashing of a demon's teeth, and yet another soldier falls in battle. Pistols fire. Demons die, but so do soldiers. More gunfire. "Help me, help me, dear God-AAAAAAHHHH!!!!" This continues for two hours. You could've helped the guys out, but you had orders to secure the perimeter of the base. You listen intently. You hear the sounds of heavy breathing. Of demon teeth gnashing. Of your own heart beating 90 miles a minute. You clench your pistol tightly in your big hand. You have no choice-you've got to go inside and see what offed your comrades. "Please, God, save me from whatever's in there." With that prayer said, you step into the Phobos Base....

Guest Cacodemon Leade

That was good. I think you may be ready for the storyline for Underworld, if you confirm that you will do it, but to what I think you must be still thinking about it.

Thanks, man. I appreciate whenever somebody reads my writing and likes it.

Cacodemon Leade said:

That was good. I think you may be ready for the storyline for Underworld, if you confirm that you will do it, but to what I think you must be still thinking about it.

Yes, I agree. Very good. Email me when you are ready, and I'll give you something to base it around.

OK. What's the Underworld project about anyway?

Go to my website for all the info released to the public right now. If you are interested in helping make the story, email me and I'll tell you anything you need to know to so that you can make the story.

I e-mailed you about an hour ago....did you see my message?

DooMBoy said:

You clench your pistol tightly in your big hand.

Heh, that implies that his other hand is small.

DooMBoy said:

I e-mailed you about an hour ago....did you see my message?

I'll get it soon, but I'm having trouble with my email (it'll be fixed very soon (hours maybe).