Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

Violent Video Game Study Petition / Scapegoat

Hiya fellow Doomers. I found this off of PlanetSoldier while just bumming around the net on this rainy day.

http://www.petitiononline.com/hltf/petition.html

My signature is #230... hmm, maybe this will make the lazy people stop BLAMING things and try to FIX things... you know, schools, ignorant 14 year old parents, government corruption, short sightedness... or maybe it will just get them to shut the fuck up.

All the studies I've read about up to now favor the side of Doom to make people LESS violent.

Of course, kids who just watched an episode of PowerRangers DO throw kicks at each other so proper age selling IS necessary, and I'm GLAD that I'm getting carded now when I buy a naughty game. Eight year olds have no damn business playing Parasite Eve 2 or Soldier of Fortune anyway, just as they shouldn't have access to movies like Pulp Fiction or Natural Born Killers.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

I have signed the Petition. It's entry #232.

I was trying to think of something to say but after 10 minutes and managing to write "the" in the comments box four times, I figured somebody had to have said what I wanted to say anyways.

Guest Zchingo