Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

Have things gone this far?

DukeLion posted a msg, and it seems it was edited by Arioch for some reason, probably the insertion of "my dick is small" and "i am such an asshole" is a clue
I posted a reply that it is not good that a msg is edited by a moderator without saying what was edited, and it seemed rather dictatorial and rendered all posts to Doomworld as without merit or substance if such a thing happens, only to find that it was also removed, really....have things gone this far?

It's called "censorship".

If he's going to make fun of Ling's dick size then I reserve the right to change his post and delete it after a number of people have seen it.

Ling's a big boy, no reference to his member intended, I am sure he could have dealt with it with his usual light hearted manner, it seems #doom's foibles and delusions of power have now permeated into Doomworld, so can anyone not conforming to #Doom's elitist power mongery expect to be banned here too now?

fodders said:

Ling's a big boy, no reference to his member intended, I am sure he could have dealt with it with his usual light hearted manner, it seems #doom's foibles and delusions of power have now permeated into Doomworld, so can anyone not conforming to #Doom's elitist power mongery expect to be banned here too now?

please do NOT bring #doom into this, we are ALWAYS scapegoats for something or other ok, just leave us alone!

fodders said:

oh shutup moaning, why are you bringing #doom into this, just because 2 of the moderators happen to be operators in #doom doesn't mean #doom runs doomworld. Now shutup moaning and piss off.

GavinJCD

Arioch said:

I didn't delete your post, did I?

Did you delete my "Fraggle *is* a nice guy!" post?

Arioch said:

I posted a reply that it is not good that a msg is edited by a moderator without saying what was edited, ...... only to find that it was also removed

If you read my 1st post, my msg was deleted
My ref to #Doom was merely a notation that the earlier postings from #Doom'ers indicated that one or two people were kickbanned for ...how can I put it?...being there?.. and the sudden proliferation of msg's being deleted on here raised my hackles
Or in the tone of Esco.... Yo dawg let my peeps free!

Only as a consequence of it having been in a flamebait thread. Then you posted another message all to yourself, and I haven't (so far) deleted it. Keep it civil, and pray that it does not.