Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nightmare imp

Trouble at School with me and Doom...

I realize that people cause trouble with me at school and even on these forums sometimes,I just want someone to read this.I know im an idiotic fucked up bastard in your eyes,caus I ask to many questons or if I want some help.And of course some people here dont mind me and I dont mean to piss anyone off,so please forgive me.

Im just interested with what other people think of ceartin aspects of Doom and im just curious,but this will be my last post(I promise!)but i'll still hang around here and reply to posts etc.

So this will be my final post here and just to show that im for real,I wont be here for 2-3 days,alright?im going to Edmoton city for WWF smack down and im gonna be on televison!So dont mind me.

Now get this,seeing as other people here post up stuff where there parents/teachers etc screwed with them.Heres a tale that just happend today.

Now on with my story.

Now I go to a catholic highschool,although hardly anyone seems to give a damn where they go in my city.Anyways,in english class
I wrote a twenty page story about Doom for english 13,our teacher for it dont mind the spelling,he likes that we put a lot of effort and creativity into it.

It's about me in the future(as the Doom Marine) and it's about Episode 1:knee deep in the dead.

I got a 100% on it!

"Wow!" I said.

The teacher told me it was an excellent story and he thought it ruled.So did I and my friends.

So than awhile later of course my pricapal saw me handing my story to my best friend,and than he aproached and asked to see what it was.I dont know why.

Alright so I hand the story to him and he sees the title page,a big red pentegram with baphomet on the front that I drew.
Than he told me about the school shootings that happend and,the bomb threats in the public high school next to our catholic school."Bah!" I said and took it back.

Than when I get home my mom tells me about the phone call that she got and said about my story being evil,but she dident care she thought that the principal over reacted.In fact she knows I can write my own novels and draw and just be creative,so whats wrong with being creative?I could just imagine if the principal saw my Comic book based on Doom?Oh boy would he ever whine.

"Damn the system!" I say.

Prehaps this is another useless post in your mind,but it's not for sure.This just shows that the media can cover the truth from your eyes and you hear what parents bitch about video gaming violence or movies!

I have one thing to say: YOU'RE PRINCIPAL IS ONE SICK MOTHERFUCKER !!!I hate those kinda guys. He could at least read the damn thing before assuming you worship satan or whatever the fuck he thought you where doing. Seems like your teacher should be the principal instead as he seems to be someone who understand people and their oppinions 'n' stuff. That principal is probably some old mummy who's heart, for some reason, is still beating (means he's old), right ?

Hey as long as he didn't interfere with your grade it's all good.

Guest TheEternalVile

One word can describe your principal and all others like him:

FUCKINGASSFACEDSHITINTHEHOLECOCKSUCKINGWHOREBAG

People like that make me want to play doom.

You're in a catholic school? heh, that makes me think of this scene in "The basketball diaries", where Leo di Caprio enters with a shotgun in the class and kills everyone. You should (bake cookies)...>) I mean, (for) your teacher.

LOL... Oh wait. I'm not supposed to laugh about those kinda things... =)
BTW. I love that scene.

I recorded the movie and wathched this scene 4 or 5 times in the continuation >))))

Not a useless post at all. Is there some place I can read the story you wrote? Too bad your principal is such a boob.

Disorder said:

(Hug) your principal.
Err No. Don't... Oh what the heck. Decide for yourself.

I didn't write this... WTF is going on here?
Linguica, c'mon.. I was only kidding about the "Kill your principal"-thingie. =)

Disorder said:

As long as you're not turning into a psychopath I'm ok with that =)

Don't worry =)
Damn, I feel strange suddenly...GIMME A SHOTGUN! I WANNA KILL ALL THOSE RETARDS IN MY CLASS!!
J/K

King Elvis said:

WhaZzZzZ doez dis principal smokin' ?

Pfft I go to a Christian school, and I listen to the band Static-X damn u should fucking see how people react when I wear it ! I get things yelled like "That band is satanic!" or "Static-X is a very evil band" and they have never fucking HEARD them! Isnt it against the bible to judge ? I mean damn just leve me the fuck be I say! (sorry fer the swearing it just pissed me off)

Hellbent said:

Not a useless post at all. Is there some place I can read the story you wrote? Too bad your principal is such a boob.

Maybe i'll put it on the computer and save it in a file and post it up at the mythos outpost at newdoom.Expect to see it in a few months,if anyone cares to see my wounderful talent of Doom.

Gorefest said:

Pfft I go to a Christian school, and I listen to the band Static-X damn u should fucking see how people react when I wear it ! I get things yelled like "That band is satanic!" or "Static-X is a very evil band" and they have never fucking HEARD them! Isnt it against the bible to judge ? I mean damn just leve me the fuck be I say! (sorry fer the swearing it just pissed me off)

Hey, another Canadian? you from Lethbridge? Anyway, yeah ultra religious people are pretty ignorant, but not all are. I've been told by the local mormon population that I'm going to hell because I'm not one of them, and that the best I could hope for if I let a pure and virtuous life is to be a slave to them in heaven. Only Mormons would think up something like heaven with slaves. They are so beyond fanatical and ignorant, they need to find a new term for what they are.