Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

DooM/Heretic Music

All right-so which is better-Doom or Heretic music?

Guest Krezy mAn

1 word,DOOM

Doom, Hexen, Duke3D, Heretic, in that order. However, these are four majorly kickass midi soundtracks here.

It all depends. Doom's music is perfect for Doom and Heretic's music is perfect for Heretic. They each take a little imagination to enjoy. I gotta agree with deadnail's order of games for out-of-context listening, except Duke3D, I've never played that one. I think the maps that go with the music in each game is what makes the different games' music equally enjoyable to listen to.

deadnail said:

Doom, Hexen, Duke3D, Heretic, in that order. However, these are four majorly kickass midi soundtracks here.

Mmmh, I think Heretic goes before Duke3D. Duke3D had a very dim soundtrack. It might be good, but as "music" I think it didn't worked...Altough the main theme kicks major ass...

Krezy mAn said:

1 word,DOOM

Your sig makes no sense :

x = romero + y = carmack = one hell of a game

So Carmack's just like adding romero and "y", whatever that is, and x is Carmack, wich oddly enough, it's some kind of game...

Guest Krezy mAn

kiss my ass,zaldron x(romero)+y(carmack)= one hell of a game

Guest Krezy mAn

zaldron-sorry bout that

Personally, I like Heretic's music better than I do Doom's. Heretic's music just sounds better for some reason....

Guest anim8r

Well, actually I like the ambience in all the games better than the music (sometimes). It gives a game more realism. (Lightning, rain, wolves howling, people screaming, you know....) I know, kinda off subject... heh