Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GooberMan

And this is where most newbies to Doom 3 will go online once it's released...

This is what happens when somebody tries to write stories for his website while being drunk or stoned.

Oh Yes, a drunken caco, just the kind of image I would portray, of the game, on my website - NOT!!!!!!

Ridiculous!!!!! This goes way beyond stupid.

Hmm, My first thought was "are they ripping off Hissy?" but I don't think so.

Oh well, just harmless fun.

It seems more like a retarded cacodemon rather than a drunk one. Drunk isn't exactly the right word to describe that Squishy fella.

I actually kinda like the idea of a caco nonchallantly attempting to mingle with humans unnoticed. Cacos and humans should get along damnit!
I love the little cacos, I love them gooood.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, this squishy thing reminds me an awful lot of the 'ask helga' thing on planetwolfenstein. They're both incredibly dumb and I hate gamespy for making them.........../me saunters off and rapes a small pile of green goo

It's a "GameSpy Thing". They do a lot of strange columns supposedly written by game characters. Don't even try to figure it out, it'll just hurt your head.

It all started with "Walter's World" on PlanetHalfLife, which was the first and last of its kind which was funny.

Deathman said:

Gamespy.com => lol

Well, at least their servers work better than Telefragged's/3ddownloads's.

999cop said:

Well, at least their servers work better than Telefragged's/3ddownloads's.

ZING

God, Gamespy and all major game sites suck. They should NEVER make a game devotion site. It reads like a hype site. Who cares about the prequels to Doom 3? They don't have flashy graphics. They're not the newest thing. I betcha that the second something newer than Doom 3 comes along, that site will be phased out. I'm staying to the down to earth (or is it down to hell?) Doomworld.

Assmaster said:

I actually kinda like the idea of a caco nonchallantly attempting to mingle with humans unnoticed. Cacos and humans should get along damnit!

/Me watches as assmaster gets eaten by a caco when he tries to caress it
:-P

Gamespy seems to attract lamers like an injection room attracts addicts... I was reading through the History of FPS's article (linked to on the site's news page), and there was quite a bit of wrong and/or missing information in it (the most blaring fuck-up being that they said it was John Carmack's head-on-a-stick in Doom 2).

Gamespy is all about $$$ now. Long gone are the good days of QuakeSpy and PlanetQuake.com.

Squishy the drunken Cacodemon? What's next, Barney the Blizted Baron?

Heh...this is just a rip-off of Walter's World, which was pretty funny, and so was that TFC one, but this one is just plain stupid. Cacos are just too darn cute to get drunk. ^_^

Wait a sec...
/me thinks about all the cute girls he knows that get drunk

dsm said:

/Me watches as assmaster gets eaten by a caco when he tries to caress it
:-P

Hey, cacodemons never hurt anyone who didnt deserve it.

GAMESPY IS THE DUMBEST GAMING SITE EVER! First they took over Mplayer and replaced it with the stupid Gamespy Arcade which is the crappiest gaming program ever. Then they took over File Planet, which now has 80 minute lines. If DW ever falls to the evil wrath of Gamespy, I will be very, very angry!!

God, Gamespy and all major game sites suck. They should NEVER make a game devotion site. It reads like a hype site. Who cares about the prequels to Doom 3? They don't have flashy graphics. They're not the newest thing. I betcha that the second something newer than Doom 3 comes along, that site will be phased out. I'm staying to the down to earth (or is it down to hell?) Doomworld.

/me nods his head in total fuckin agreement.

GAMESPY IS THE DUMBEST GAMING SITE EVER! First they took over Mplayer and replaced it with the stupid Gamespy Arcade which is the crappiest gaming program ever. Then they took over File Planet, which now has 80 minute lines. If DW ever falls to the evil wrath of Gamespy, I will be very, very angry!!

Yup..... ditto.... exactly....... word...........4 real............ true dat........... and so on and so forth.

Most "corporate" style gamin sites ain't even worth checkin out nowadays..... too much BS.

It was bad enough when magazines wanted you to dial premium rate numbers for gameing tips, now if you seek strategies online sites try and charge you for it.

No, it's all wrong. Keep the internet free. It's one bit of respite in our hectic modern lives.

Assmaster said:

Hey, cacodemons never hurt anyone who didnt deserve it.

Oh yeah, then how come the first cacodemons I ever met started belching lightning in my face? I didn't do anything to them until THEY started attacking me.

Stupid cacodemon lovers. They're exactly like dog lovers who can't stand the sight of a dog getting killed or "hurt" (read: Getting smacked by a bat wielded by a cat in a cartoon), even if it's in a a computer game, bah! (Dog lovers are directly responsible for RtCW not having dogs in it I'm sure)

pritch said:

It was bad enough when magazines wanted you to dial premium rate numbers for gameing tips, now if you seek strategies online sites try and charge you for it.

GameFAQs. Learn it. Love it. It will save you. (From having to pay through your nose for GameSpot, even if the former is in the latter's pocket.)

Assmaster said:

Me too.

dsm said:

Oh yeah, then how come the first cacodemons I ever met started belching lightning in my face? I didn't do anything to them until THEY started attacking me.

You were invading their space. Theyre sensative, you big meanie.

IMJack said:

GameFAQs. Learn it. Love it. It will save you. (From having to pay through your nose for GameSpot, even if the former is in the latter's pocket.)

Heh, I'm there already. It's been my first resort for quite some time now. Back in the day, along time back, I used IGN. Now, pfffeh.