Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ViperBoy

Doom poet society (hey Deadnail)

What the fuck !!! 90 replies ? That's ... well... alot'a replies. Don't hope some kind of dead poet society like community will be created :(

How do you like my new logo ^_^

Don't try to worry about it. It was originally another one of those deadnail vs. Dashiva things. Then it evolved into an all-out brawl containing stuff from poems to entire books.

About your face, it kind of looks like that snake from the DKC games.

I was playing Donkey Kong Country 2 or 3 here the other day. Then I ran into that snake and it was so damn cute and cool so I decided it should be my new logo :)

Zeratul 982 said:

Don't try to worry about it. It was originally another one of those deadnail vs. Dashiva things. Then it evolved into an all-out brawl containing stuff from poems to entire books.

About your face, it kind of looks like that snake from the DKC games.

Yeah, I know, that whole thing kinda shocked the shit out of me.

I started it off with some retarded poem that for some reason I felt like writing. That quickly evolved into a joke-brawl with Dashiva that seemed to focus rather heavy on fellatio and necrophelia.

For some other reason, the new guy decided to jump on in without knowing what we were up to. Then he whipped out the word 'nigger' at Dashiva a few times and I thought I would play a little on it... until I found out he was using it seriously.

So I gave me a few genuine flames while Stphrz begged for attention for his post.

Anyway, I ended up playing that Doom level for a while and just randomly checking back in, only to found out that the guy's account somehow got deleted. Oh well. So I tell him how it probably happened and what else goes on around here, finished the level, and went to sleep.

There couldn't have been 50 posts in the thread, nowhere close I think. Then I wake up and check the forum.. and.. bloody hell, Lüt has struck again!

This time he even included an entire BOOK on the subject of fucking dolphins (as love, actually getting them to fuck BACK too). Wow, how did this shit get started again?

Anyway, even with the new 100 posts slapped around there the serious argument remains uninterrupted for the most part. It's on the bottom of the page. I find that interesting... it's like no one wants to mess up how it looks (no one cares about the top, which is clearly evidenced by Lüt putting in an entire BOOK).

Guest nrkn

Actually I liked some of the poems, but now I can't open that thread anymore (something to do with my browser???)

To all of those people who posted poems:
Can i put them on my site, if so, can u email them to nrknthuk@hotmail.com along with yr name and a name for the poem, and any graphics/additional text/links you want on it, hell, even any other poems you have if u want. thanx.

And here's one of mine :)

power
-----

quiet and strange
familiarity with darkness instills aptitude
that others call insanity
they don't like his attitude
or what he stands for
and he's in a bad mood
which bodes well for none
and soon they'll be screwed

power precedes life
and his evil runs deep
when he pushes that button
all will fall down and weep
to him it's less than nothing
and no price is too steep
to secure his place
on the top of the heap

he brings armageddon
humankind's downfall
confident in the knowledge
he's safe behind walls
the people regretting
that they made him this tall
and as the ground starts erupting
he laughs as they fall

nice n cheery 2 liven up u'r day :P

At the moment i only have my own poems on the site, if u want a look it's
http://www.oddworldz.com/nrkn/ or http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~nrkn/

cheerz

Disorder said:

Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm Flipper...

First a dog, now a dolphin, you need help... :)

ViperBoy said:

sicko....

Every SA reader knows that site. It's up there with goatse.cx

He obviously didn't read my Waste Of Space post in the last poetry thread :P