Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cacodemon Leade

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS!!!

Guest Cacodemon Leade

HAVE MOST OF YOUS GONE MAD? You guys(Except those who aren't saying that I suck or that I am a retard) Must have been plagued by DEST-X!!! I'm a Doomer too, you know!!! Many of yous are against me and if you guys keep it up then bad things will happen to you guys! You guys keep it up and it will be the end of yous!

I'm not kidding what I'm saying, so don't even bother retaliating against me!

Guest Adriannus

Woah there...you can't go around vexing the guys for saying stuff like they do. It doesn't work like that. It just makes them more upset at you. You have to be rational, calm -- stuff like that. I know what you're saying and where you're coming from, but when you start making vague threats with chickens and voodoo dolls, I think we all either start getting a bit worried or stop taking you seriously.

Heh.

Is that what's bothering you? I don't see much harm in it. What the hell did he do that crawled up your ass so far anyway?

Heh.

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Adriannus said:

Woah there...you can't go around vexing the guys for saying stuff like they do. It doesn't work like that. It just makes them more upset at you. You have to be rational, calm -- stuff like that. I know what you're saying and where you're coming from, but when you start making vague threats with chickens and voodoo dolls, I think we all either start getting a bit worried or stop taking you seriously.

It's all Dest-X's fault! He started it after seeing that I was going to reopen Doom Funnies, but he won't believe me when I said I was going to give it a different name! He says that he is going to take legal action against me but really he doesn't even own it or even got the copyrighted law to do so.

Ralphis doubt that a Resident Evil Character should not be in Doom, back when I have started the sequel to Tibo Software's Bad Toys 2, taking full advantage of ZDOOM. He also says that my TC (or MOD) sucks just because of one thing. Well the enemy replacing the imp is now the centaur from Hexen, since the enemy that replaced the imp didn't make much sense to have in, since there won't be many levels involving ice.

Toke started to flame me because of the topic "GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO RUDE!".

ZarcyB doubts that my MOD is not a TC.

Sparky of KISS software is a pain in the neck for trying to make me use Plain Vanilla DOOM 2 for my MOD, but I have managed to create a 3D floor as fast as Marc Pullen (aka. Fanatic) has.

RTCMarine, well he starts to flame at me at forums other than his forums. I also didn't like it when he said to "STFU and get out of his forum!" when I was in Dest-X's forums!

Fraggle isn't all that bad, but the problem is that he recently shutted down the Free Hissy Campaign, and it really upsetted me! Luckily I still have all the Hissy Pics except for those fire ones. This creator of the Doom Source Port SMMU shouldn't get flamed a lot.

Jon isn't of much help to me whatsoever, and he only insists to be a pest to me and Rubilacxe, and he is on a mission to finally make me get rid of my "Fuckin" signature!

Now for the people that are of real friends:
--------------------------------------------

Fodders: I must say he rarely acts up, in fact, he never acts up and goes on flaming! I learned that flamewars from others when tooken to E-Mail leaves them the losers, and that I know that rofl means 'really original fear-bringing levels'.

Esco: Don't even flame him! It only makes him more skilled and supportive to others that are flamed by others, like me and Rubilacxe for example. Esco is a cool guy to me, a very cool guy. I also thank him for the success of finding a way to rip all the sounds from DOOM 64, and to know of the pause glitch.

Rubilacxe: The creator of the strange MOD called Cube, this dude takes many of the aging WADs and merges them into one better WAD. Rubilacxe's Dehacked skills are at par, and no one like him can repeat the creature creator's attack on Dehacked like Rubilacxe does.

Elbryan42: What can I say? He is the man behind the DOOM.WRONG.BUTTON.COM site!!! It contains those awesome quality console DooM MP3s! There is also two console wads, one by an unknown person and another one, surprisingly Lut. Many awesome things can be found at that FTP site!

Fanatic: Former Banjo Software member and member of the Doom Anomaly MOD, he has done many kickass maps, even HacX's river of blood and 2 other levels for the amazing TC! Also the creator of QDOOM(Which I can't wait to play it in full form). Also very skilled at DDFing.

Maonth: Strangely, not much flaming comes from him. He is a pretty cool guy, and man the screenies of RTCDooM that he took rock! Keep up the good work Maonth!

DoomBoy: Da man behind the stories he did. They are top notch, and way better than Ralphis's. I wouldn't read Ralphis's stories if they were the last stories on Earth! Okay DoomBoy, your next one would probably be "You got the BFG9000! Oh yes...", since Ralphis stole the "You got the Plasma Gun!" one.

Nightmare Imp: Like DoomBoy, fond of doing stories which are up to par with DoomBoy's. Nightmare Imp is a cool guy and I would never under any circumstances flame him!

PFCRon: Formerly Zchingo, he has started work on a PC and he should get help when he needs it. He knows a lot of Monty Python Sketches and knows which guys say what, like he knows that John Cleese is the one who says "My god this is terrible would somebody please stop it?!?" There is a lot of good things I would like to know about him still.

There you have it.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

There are so many friends that I have here that it will be hard to describe them all! Yes, you are my friend too.

/me gives Deadnail a tissue

Cacodemon Leade said:

Umm... I failed to catch the drift of that post.

First you are saying it's all Dest-X's fault that you are getting flmaed?

What did the rest of you post have to do with that?

I take it you were kidding about rofl?

Cacodemon Leade said:

" It's all Dest-X's fault! He started it after seeing that I was going to reopen Doom Funnies..." Which was his and only he had the right to do so...

"he recently shutted down the Free Hissy Campaign, and it really upsetted me!" ..because hissy was freed.

"Jon isn't of much help to me whatsoever, and he only insists to be a pest to me and Rubilacxe, and he is on a mission to finally make me get rid of my "Fuckin" signature!" Tell me honestly how many people's signatures you have read and enjoyed... then tell me how many of those you have gone on to enjoy EVERY TIME that person posted. The general rule is

(your respect) ~ 1 /(length of signature)

"Fodders: I must say he rarely acts up, in fact, he never acts up and goes on flaming!" *cough* http://fraggle.despayre.ath.cx/stuffage/flamewars/ *splutter* ... actually having said that, fod's a cool guy, and I rarely disagree with what he says.

"and that I know that rofl means 'really original fear-bringing levels'." Ok then, how about LMAO!

"...I also thank him for the success of finding a way to rip all the sounds from DOOM 64" the man has ph33rful mad skillz

"Rubilacxe: The creator of the strange MOD called Cube" .. most of it anyway.

Cacodemon Leade said:

if you guys keep it up then bad things will happen to you guys! You guys keep it up and it will be the end of yous!

BOOHOO! MORDETH I TYPE IN CAPS AND CACODEMN LEADE SHOULD BE BANNED BECAUSE HE THREATEWD ME!!

Guest ZarcyB
Cacodemon Leade said:

...and if you guys keep it up then bad things will happen to you guys! You guys keep it up and it will be the end of yous!I'm not kidding what I'm saying, so don't even bother retaliating against

I am so scared I'm shitting myself.

/me rubs his shit on Cacodemon Leader's face

Much better.

Cacodemon Leade said:

HAVE MOST OF YOUS GONE MAD? . . . Many of yous are against me and if you . . . guys keep it up ... it will be the end of yous!

Btw, when you say "you" as in "you guys", it's just "you". You don't have to add an "s" to make it plural.

Cacodemon Leade said:

There are so many friends that I have here that it will be hard to describe them all! Yes, you are my friend too.

/me gives Deadnail a tissue

Simon says I WILL BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS if you capitalize my nickname again. =P

FYI, it's good practice to refer to people on BBS the exact same way they wrote it out themselves, such as NiGHTMARE.

Guest Cacodemon Leade
ralphis said:

BOOHOO! MORDETH I TYPE IN CAPS AND CACODEMN LEADE SHOULD BE BANNED BECAUSE HE THREATEWD ME!!

That kind of typing Ralphis makes you look like a retard, or whatever it says in the Doomworld Faq.

Yes, we've all gone mad.

/me tries to stop banging my head on the wall, but I am mad, so I can't.

Cacodemon Leade said:

Now for the people that are of real friends:--------------------------------------------

What about me? But if I were you, I would stop posting topics like this. It only makes people want to flame you more. I don't want to flame anybody, but other people do, so just delete this or something and try to get along without posting a topic about how you are mad at people, because that makes them even more mad at you.

Cacodemon Leade said:

That kind of typing Ralphis makes you look like a retard, or whatever it says in the Doomworld Faq.

HAVE YOU EVER READ YOUR OWN POSTSS. BECAUSE IF MORDETTH SEES THEM HE WILLS GO CRAZY AND BANS YOU!!! PLEASE SAVE ME AND BAN HIMS. COME ON YOU GUYS STOPS MAKING FUN OF MES

Guest Cacodemon Leade

The Faq Ralphis! The Faq!

Guest ZarcyB
ralphis said:

HAVE YOU EVER READ YOUR OWN POSTSS. BECAUSE IF MORDETTH SEES THEM HE WILLS GO CRAZY AND BANS YOU!!! PLEASE SAVE ME AND BAN HIMS. COME ON YOU GUYS STOPS MAKING FUN OF MES

Really original fear-bringing levels

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Heh, that's for sure.

Guest ZarcyB
Cacodemon Leade said:

The Faq Ralphis! The Faq!

Faq you man

Guest fraggle`

wont anybody think of the children!!!

Guest fraggle`
Cacodemon Leade said:

cacodemon leader, a question: i know that you're canadian but are you french canadian or english canadian? whats your first language?

Guest Cacodemon Leade

It's English. French is too complicated for me.

Cacodemon Leade said:

...and man the screenies of RTCDooM that he took rock! Keep up the good work Maonth!...

That's nice to hear...

<< HAVE MOST OF YOUS GONE MAD? >>

Long ago, but no one cares anymore. Much like an asylum, we have a "community" working here.

Threatening the guys who post here is not a way to end with this crap. It's like throwing more wood into the fire. A general assault like this will never work, you seem to have a major problem with Dest-X. Fix that first, and use ICQ and/or mail or something.

Many people here doesn't like you. Live with that. Try to fix it if you want. But :

<< You guys keep it up and it will be the end of yous! >>

...is just an invitation to attack you. I would never make peace with someone who says that. Specially because threats do NOT work on Internet. What if they don't wanna stop? What if they keep throwing crap over you? You're going to beat them? Insult them harder?

The "physical" solutions don't work on Internet. The insults will kill any possible way of reconciliation.

Change your strategy.

Look, can't you just ignore him, or sing the happy song or something? You're annoying more people than he is by posting this depressing kind of stuff.