Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CacodemonLeader

enough

Enough flaming me! I'm stopping the flaming to you guys so you guys should do the same. If you guys don't, then don't expect me until after summer!

Actually, staying away for a while would be good to lessen the amount of flames you get. Just keep a low profile and don't open your mouth unless spoken to.

Guest Dest-X

how about you...

|******|----|*|-----|*|---------/*****/--|*|-/*/--
|**|--------|*|-----|*|------/***/--------|*|/*/---
|******|----|*|-----|*|----|***|----------|**|-----
|**|--------|*|_____|*|------\***\--------|*|\*\---
|**|--------\*\******/----------\*****\--|*|-\*\--

OFF

Lord FlatHead said:

Actually, staying away for a while would be good to lessen the amount of flames you get. Just keep a low profile and don't open your mouth unless spoken to.

Okay LordFlathead I will take your word for it.

Guest Liam the Bard
CacodemonLeader said:

...If you guys don't, then don't expect me until after summer!

...Really? Ok then...

DIE, CACODEMON LAMER, YOU ARE A WASTE OF PERFECTLY GOOD OXYGEN! YOUR POSTS ARE RETARDED AND I HOPE THAT YOU GET CHASED DOWN BY A RABID KING REOL AND TORN TO PIECES! A POX ON YOU, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER, AND ALL THAT HOLD YOU AS A FRIEND! I SPIT ON YOU! *ptooie*. GO, CACO LAMER, GO TO NEWDOOM AND NEVER COME BACK, BETTER YET, DON'T GO TO NEWDOOM, MOST OF THE PEOPLE THERE DON'T EVEN DESERVE YOU! JUST START PLAYING KID'S "LEARN HOW TO TYPE" PROGRAMS AND LET THE PEOPLE WHO DESERVE TO BE PLAYING ACTUAL COMPUTER GAMES ALONE! THROW YOURSELF INTO A FIFTEEN FEET DEEP POOL OF LYE WITH A FIVE-HUNDRED POUND FAT LESBIAN TIED TO YOUR LEG!

...Gone for the summer now?

/Me smiles evilly ^_^

CacodemonLeader said:

Okay LordFlathead I will take your word for it.

Maybe it would be the best to make a fresh start. Just do not react to every negative reply, people will respect you after some time, even your stongest foes (has worked with most people here).

:)

CacodemonLeader said:

If you guys don't, then don't expect me until after summer!

Retard. You're not in position to threat all of us.

Peter Heinemann said:

Maybe it would be the best to make a fresh start. Just do not react to every negative reply, people will respect you after some time, even your stongest foes (has worked with most people here).

Okay Peter I will also take your word for it, and I'm sure it will work.

Peter Heinemann said:

You're right...but that would ruin the fun. ;)

CacodemonLeader said:

w00t. I win!

Guest Blynd Syde

It would apear they give you quite the hard time around here, but that's all I have to say on the subject.

<<Don't try to piss me off... ...or else you are gonna pay!>>

???

How much exactly? $50?

CacodemonLeader said:

I was gonna say something but the rest of the forum beat me to it.

Guest rieper

yuo = fag0t

Guest deathwarrior

no offence to cacodemon leader (i don't hate you), but...

this dude (rieper) is cool.

Guest Nuno Correia

He's Portuguese. 'Nuff said :)

CacodemonLeader said:

Okay Peter I will also take your word for it, and I'm sure it will work.

Yeh why don't you just piss off.

Liam the Bard said:

...Really? Ok then...

DIE, CACODEMON LAMER, YOU ARE A WASTE OF PERFECTLY GOOD OXYGEN! YOUR POSTS ARE RETARDED AND I HOPE THAT YOU GET CHASED DOWN BY A RABID KING REOL AND TORN TO PIECES! A POX ON YOU, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER, AND ALL THAT HOLD YOU AS A FRIEND! I SPIT ON YOU! *ptooie*. GO, CACO LAMER, GO TO NEWDOOM AND NEVER COME BACK, BETTER YET, DON'T GO TO NEWDOOM, MOST OF THE PEOPLE THERE DON'T EVEN DESERVE YOU! JUST START PLAYING KID'S "LEARN HOW TO TYPE" PROGRAMS AND LET THE PEOPLE WHO DESERVE TO BE PLAYING ACTUAL COMPUTER GAMES ALONE! THROW YOURSELF INTO A FIFTEEN FEET DEEP POOL OF LYE WITH A FIVE-HUNDRED POUND FAT LESBIAN TIED TO YOUR LEG!

...Gone for the summer now?

/Me smiles evilly ^_^

Oooh oooh oooh CAN I COME?!? :P j/k

Oh goody. In that case, I fart in your general direction.

You *still* don't get it. Saying you will not come back until the end of summer if we keep on flaming you is a blatant invitation.

Also, don't you realize making threats is totally idiotic and makes you look the fool? Why would anyone care if you leave if they're all flaming you? Anyway, I don't have anything against you, I just find you pathetically easy to pick on.