Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Adriannus

/Me wants variety

Guest Adriannus

Flamewars are all well and good, thank you, amanchien for bringing that up...but they get tiring after awhile. Except for Cacodemon Leader (known in Germany as "Der Schveinhund-assen-ficker"...sorry, I'm really bad at German) -- but that's just him. Anyway, that's not the point. I'd bet money this has been brought up a lot of times, but what if Ling had a Doom related art section (and for people like DoomBoy, a story section where people can submit their Doom stories, haikus, etc)? Sketches, Adobe, anything and everything. On another subject, I'll say "good job, Fodders" about getting his title chosen, but what if there were periodic contests and it was changed monthly or something? Variety can't hurt too much...right?

Guest Adriannus
Adriannus said:

Except for Cacodemon Leader (known in Germany as "Der Schveinhund-assen-ficker"...sorry, I'm really bad at German) -- but that's just him.

By the way, don't freak out, Cacodemon Leader -- just having some fun at your expense (a.k.a. just kidding). Damn, I need some of of that famous coffee...

Guest Blynd Syde

That sounds like a good idea to me, I having had read many posts also wish for Variety...hopfuly Ling will aprove.

Adriannus said:

Damn, I need some of of that famous coffee...

See that medical waste container down the corridor?