Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Umm.....

...so here goes:
After being called to the base, you get there as quick as possible. You hop into your hover-tank/car hybrid, and speed over to the UAC base on Deimos, 898 miles west of the Deimos base. You lower your tank/car down into the base's "parking lot", check your shotgun to make sure it's loaded, put on your combat helmet, and hop out. Looking about, you see the power generator outside the base has been blown up. Suddenly you hear shots coming in over your radio, and you dash into the base, just in time to see a couple of base soldiers be disemboweled by a Knight of Hell. You blast the KoH, which roars at you, and flings a Plasma Ball at you. You expertly sidestep it. The thing bellows in suprise to see you still standing, and this time you aim more carefully and blow the creature's brains out-literally. You pick up Chainguns firing over your radio this time. It sounds like there coming from the main computer station. You head over to the Computer Station, and see mass wreckage, dead demons, and plenty of dead Space Marines. You see an SM engaged in combat with an Imp. The Imp blasts the soldier with a Fireball, killing him instantly. You blast the thing in the shoulder, wounding him greatly. The thing lets out a shill shriek of pain and suprise, and flings a Fireball your way. You sidestep, and blast the thing in its gut, killing it. After wandering through the Computer Station for a couple minutes, you see nothing but mutilated corpses and destruction. You come to a door, and just about open it, when you hear an ominous "Cl-clank, cl-clank, cl-clank, cl-clank!!" from the other side of the door. You pick up the terrifying sound of Hellspawn teleporting from somewhere into the base. You can't go back. You have no choice. Gritting your teeth, you open the door.....

DooMBoy said:

... You come to a door, and just about open it, when you hear an ominous "Cl-clank, cl-clank, cl-clank, cl-clank!!" from the other side of the door. You pick up the terrifying sound of Hellspawn telep

Continuing where he left off...

...and come face-to-face with something new. It's not a demon you've ever seen. Come to think of it, it looks like a real, live version of that ugly-ass face on a Megasphere. What a surprise. What's even more of a surprise is that it talks.

"&*@$&^@ $*&* @#(#(& (#&--and maybe you should get your ass out of here, you ever think of that? Of course not. You're in this for the glory, aren't you, Marduk? Right. Now shut up and stop talking to yourself." Thank God for translation mechanisms, you think. Your subconscious brain then chooses to engage your mouth without letting you know...

"So, your name's Marduk, is it? I'm Don. Don Garibaldi. My friends call me Big D, and if you're no friend of that hellspawn, you're a friend of mine." Yeesh. Running your mouth without your higher brain in gear has been one of your great skills.

"You... you listened to me talking to myself?"

"Of course. I heard something rattling back here--"

"My suit hitting the door."

"Uh-huh. Anyway, I decided to check it out. What's got you so freaked out?"

He - er, it - aw, hell, Marduk - moved aside slightly so I could see the window he'd been shaking his knees together in front of. Down below was a shimmering lake, with plenty of new models of Hellspawn coming out. Oh, shit. They're *not* gonna like this back on Earth...