Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Re: New Doomworld Forum Rule

Just out of curiosity, how many of my messages have been deleted/modified up to date?

And the flame wars were entertaining, although I agree they got a little outta hand.

Hellbent said:

And the flame wars were entertaining, although I agree they got a little outta hand.

Bah, that was nothing. It wasn't actually a flamewar, but more like a flaming. There was no real "groups" fighting here, just Cacodemon Leader bashing...

To my knowledge, only the ones where you sat here talking about certain unnamed people using abusive and offensive language.

"...new topics which ought to be replies to existing topics, etc." I expect to see this thread dissapear too heh

Zaldron said:

Bah, that was nothing. It wasn't actually a flamewar, but more like a flaming. There was no real "groups" fighting here, just Cacodemon Leader bashing...

are we talking about that whoel thing going on last fall? was it last fall? it was somewhere around there. it was fun, wasnt it just deadnail and sokath making fun of each other? or am i completely off topic?

No. He was referring to all the Flamewars, and *cough*, bashing me! Thank god that all flamewars currently in the first page of topics will ceast to exist after 6 minutes.

CacodemonLeader said:

No. He was referring to all the Flamewars, and *cough*, bashing me! Thank god that all flamewars currently in the first page of topics will ceast to exist after 6 minutes.

Nah that wasn't flamewars, the only decent one was the Doomserv v the world and maybe the csdoom one

CacodemonLeader said:

That wasn't a flame war faggot. It was a fuckin roasting