Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Castlevania

old funny doom site. need help. please?

there was a funny..FUNNY doom humor news page. fake news. but fuckn funny nevertheless. one part was it was insinuating a homosexual relationship with carmack and romero. if anyone knows where it is, pleae tell me! i want to find it so bad, i even though of searching all through the doom news archives, i gave up about halfway through though. and about a year later, i decided i'd ask you guys.

Guest Liam the Bard

Most doom humor sites i've ever heard of have been shut down. Likely the one you're thinking of had the same fate. Nice name, btw.

"Doom, Damnit!" is probably what you're looking for.

The author's page is cyb.alkali.org but he doesn't have the news archives.

Awesome name. I'm proud to say I'm obsessed with Doom and Castlevania. Just picked up Castlevania Chronicles and Circle of the Moon is out next week! OOOOH YEAH!

Castlevania is ok! But how come all Castlevania have the same plot (walk around, hit lights and get bonuses, collect hearts, kill a vampire in the end) ? Seems to me the only one of them that varies is Simon's Quest (for the NES) which has rpg elements.... but the ability to swing in Castlevania 4 (for the SNES) is pretty darn cool !

The only Castlevania game I have is the first one and it's complicated as hell. If you get hit by something you fall back SO far, you lose more power after each level, and you lose the exact same amount whether it be a floating medusa head or just a measly fireball. On one level you can't get hit more than 4 times or you'll die and that's almost impossible to prevent especially when there is no items to pick up to regain health except for that orb at the end of each boss.

I played 1 and 2, but I didn't understand #2 back then since I didn't understand RPG's.

try symphony of the night for the psx or dracula x for the pc engine. that'll make you a fan.