Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Long Live Linear Levels

I am currently working on a very linear E3 style level as an example to use in the defense of linearity in level layout.

Guest Adriannus

Ah...I remember making levels in the Doom1 style, no matter the episode. Though my favorite was probably the 2nd one. I was making a great one in EdMap but then that bitchy little program raped and corrpted my .wad file. ::burns with the ultimate hatred for that lousy bitch, EdMap::

Guest Adriannus

Hellbent, e-mails are all well and good, but I thought I'd tell you that I added onto that story thing from earlier. What I added wasn't very good, but I thought I'd add something to it. :)

nightmare imp said:

I love hellish themed levels!Cant wait until it's released!

I got a e2/e3 mixed style level that is basically done. I can send to you right now if you'd like.

Hellbent said:

I got a e2/e3 mixed style level that is basically done. I can send to you right now if you'd like.

Thanks Hellbent for sending me the level!

I give that level 10 out of 10! It's perfect in my eyes!

I like the way you made those flashing corridors that twisted and turned and it was hard!Im being as honest as I can here and I say that it rocks!I hope you next one will be just as good!If you have anymore like this,please send!

cyberdemon14@hotmail.com