Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Adriannus

Assistance, Please...

Guest Adriannus

I've started what will be a part, by part, by part long story about Doom and hopefully one of the better, more fondly remembered ones. I've started it by posting the first part of it on these forums -- you can't miss it by the title. I'm almost relatively proud of my piece so far and I aspire to being as good or as infamous as Rick Clark and his writings. The point is that I'm hoping someone who's reading will either be willing to help me with putting up a website for my Doom fiction, and others if anyone volunteers it, or for someone to be willing to post my works or host. It'd be greatly appreciated either way. And a tentative thanks to pablod for already offering a home for my writing. :)

Hey,could I post up some of my stuff if you get it started?
Im not good at creating websites,but I can submit some of my storys if thats possible?!

Guest Adriannus
nightmare imp said:

Hey,could I post up some of my stuff if you get it started?Im not good at creating websites,but I can submit some of my storys if thats possible?!

Sure -- I think. I guess you/me should clear it with pablod first, though. He's the one who's been generous enough to give me a hand so far.