Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Epistax

Death of forums

Guest Epistax

Since we are so enforced to talk only of doom related subjects, I shall talk of these forums, which are obviously doom related.

As bad handwriting gives birth to new ideas, totally random thoughts gives birth to new worlds. Knowing that a moderator is going to delete this message, delete my account, then come to my house and kill me simply because they don't like me, doesn't make me feel as if I'm treated fairly.

So I've hired some bots to protect my house. Sure they're only cajun bots but sometimes they can catch you off guard.

Guest Aradiel

Mmmmm, cajun... :)

Guest Fanatic

What were you posting that the moderators didn't like?

You are allowed to talk about non-Doom related topics, so long as they don't read like the ramblings of a retarded ten year old, as many of the posts around here have been lately (*cough* sex *cough*)

Guest Epistax
Zeratul 982 said:

Skulltag bots are better. (heh)

hell yah. I play against a bunch on rail wars. it's not the real thing but it's great practice for someone with a shitty computer.

Guest Epistax
Fanatic said:

What were you posting that the moderators didn't like?

Oh I could probably find a way to word a message in a way so no matter how appropriate it is, some ol' mod will come along and lay the smack down. Or they'd just edit it.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

Yes, as you all know we're a bunch of fascists whose only pleasure is snubbing people who post in the forums by editing their posts (WHICH THEN ARE CLEARLY MARKED TO BE EDITED BY US) and/or deleting them.

Cajun bots? I'll be storming your house tonight then, with the SSG.

'Hmmmm... he's got the SSG, it's time for me to run right up to him, stupidly' - KillerN, Cajunbot bot

Guest Epistax
Arioch said:

Yes, as you all know we're a bunch of fascists whose only pleasure is snubbing people who post in the forums by editing their posts (WHICH THEN ARE CLEARLY MARKED TO BE EDITED BY US) and/or deleting them.

But you can't quite tell what was edited, huh.
Just add a little section that looks like they used profanity, then shush that section out, while making another change somewhere else.. ok I don't think you actually do that but it's quite possible :)

Guest RTC Marine
Arioch said:

Fascists? I haven't heard that since when I used to watch the young ones.