Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DoOmEr4LiFe

doom spin-off

what if some where in the vaults at id there was plans for a spin-off game of doom where you got to chose what demon you wanted to be and went around fps style trying to kill marines...although it does sound kinda stupid because there are no variety of enemies unless you got into a fight with an imp or something and limited weapon uses (other than what your demon comes with). if that game were to ever be created...i'd give it a try...

Guest fraggle`

lay off the crack, ok?

/me reads DoOmEr4LiFe's post, and then laughs uncontrollably

Damn that is a stupid idea!Only two types of people would actually buy it.Dumbasses and complete idiots like you!I like this idea as much as a vegatarian likes meat.

Guest Gruson

Hey, I kind of like the idea! I doubt Id has anything like this but like I said, it would be cool to be a Baron of Hell :)

ralphis said:

Yea, you suck.

I seem to recall an aborted attempt to make a TC where you were an Imp trying to rescue other Imps.

It might have ended up being good, too. :->

I like the idea a lot.

You could be a kind of 'special' demon who hasn't been able to go back to Hell. So first part on Earth, trying to escape from the marines (not only one ennemy, could be lots with different weapons).
Then you get back to Hell, and you realize it has been invaded by human beings ! What the fuck ?

Really could be nice to reverse things.