Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigbadgangsta

What the $%#& is this?

Your last shell clatters to the ground and hits almost at the same time as the demon.You stare at its corpse,hatred arises in you.I used up my last shells on your worthless ass the marine thought.He strapped the shotgun to his back.No rounds left in his pistol either he realized he needed a miracle.He slowly peered around the corner of the hallway.A zombie standing there with spittle running from his mouth down to his chin.You put on your knuckle dusters and stalk slowly until you are right behind the zombie.You pull your fist back and thrust forth hitting the monster on the back of his skull,caving it in.It falls to the ground with a thump and a pool of blood forms underneath its bashed cranium.You pick up the pistol he was holding and check for ammo.Empty!You angrily throw the pistol at the brown wall and it hits with a smack and drops to the floor.You open the strange looking door it was guarding.The door creaked open and red light filled the once dark hallway.On a pedastal in the middle of the room was...something.It looked like a gun only not human.You walk up to it carefully wondering if it is a trap.You reach out quickly and grasp the gun in your hands and wait.Nothing.You inspect it,not knowing if its a gun or not.You find the trigger and you pull it.BIZZOM!A red beam of energy burst forth from the barrel of the gun.The beam hit the wall and left a huge burn mark.You peer down at the gun,covered in bones and flesh and say "What the $%#& is this?".Your miracle...

Guest MAC'VILEWHORE

No now go away

CacodemonLeader said:

Seriously bigbadgangsta, is that the best you can do?

Hey,caco I could have wrote this story about you!What the $%#& are you.The only things you write are annoying posts and sexually inuendos to little kids in chatrooms.

Zeratul 982 said:

Um...ok.

i wish a Demon, imp, baron of hell and MAYBE a cyberdemon would take turns gang-raping you bitches.