Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigbadgangsta

DOOM 2 wolfenstein level fan-fic pt.1

The castle loomed in the horizion with pires that stuck the air like daggers.Where were you.This was not the U.S. and this castle did not look like something the monsters created.You cock your shotgun and walk up the road carefully as you do not wish to fall down the mountainside.Suddenly,a shot rings out and you feel a sharp stinging pain in your shoulder.You cry out in agony.The bullet must of had something on it,because you were starting to black out.Die of a poison bullet but hell can't kill me you think to yourself before falling to the dirt.
You wake up in a cell,the walls marked with notches indicating how long the person was in there.The name next to the notches was Blackowitz.Hmm,so this was a prison,but who ran it.You sit in the corner,cradling your injured shoulder,and think of a way to escape.Footsteps echo in the halls and people are talking some strange language.Sounds like german,so you flip the language translator on your helmet.Three men stand right out your door with blank looks on their faces.The large metal door opened with a squeal and the men walked in.
"Name,Rank and Serial Number" the man in front said,in german but your translator made it english.
"None,Yo,D A M N B I Z N E S S" you reply.Without the translator they probably would have killed you.
"Leave me" the man on the left says.The other two men leave and go about their buisness.The man walks up to you and tries to punch you in the stomach,you sidestep,grab his knife and slit his throat.You grab for his pistol and his keys.Time to get outta here.As you get up you wonder what ever happened to that Blackowitz guy?

Guest RTC Marine

hehehe

Guest fraggle`

this doom story thing really is so lame

Guest stphrz'

Hey, isn't your fish supposed to be upside down?

fraggle` said:

No, it's not.

fraggle` said:

Fraggle,who the hell asked for your opinion (not that we care what you have to say)?Oh no fraggle doesnt like my story im gonna go cry now...

Guest deathwarrior
Zaldron said:

Wait...to the fish or to Sthprz'?

Both, I think. ;)

Guest fraggle`
stphrz' said:

Hey, isn't your fish supposed to be upside down?

i dont know what you're talking about :P

Guest fraggle`
bigbadgangsta said:

Fraggle,who the hell asked for your opinion

well, by posting it here on a public message board i assume you are hoping for some kind of feedback? if you cant take somebody pointing out that your writing is crap then dont post, geez

Guest fraggle`
Davidoom said:

Oh yeah...:(

dont get me started on billy corgan quotes, damnit