Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

No Redemption

As you are running through the maze-like corridors of the Plutonian base, fighting the demons, and fighting to save your life, and the Plutonian base, other things are happening...it seems the demons haven't been stopped after all, just slowed down....
Mars itself is overflowing with death, demons, and destruction. Can't keep those demons out of the way. The Phobos and Deimos bases have been razed to the ground, as have other various nuclear waste facilities on Mars and its two moons. The Marines need you, but you've got your own problems....such as trying to find a Red Key to use on the Red Door, while avoiding evil Hellspawn such as the Caco, or the Baron of Hell. Killing wave after wave of demons and they just keep coming straight from Hell...
Meanwhile, back on Mars, things are going from bad to worse...the CyberDemon and his minions have decided to make Mars their new home, but the SpiderDemon and its armies think that Mars should be their new home. The two monstrosities battle for supremacy, sending their own little armies of demons out to kill the other's, while the Marines keep trying to stop the Hellspawn, but they cannot make any headway against the demonic tide. You, on the other hand, are stuck in a small corner of the Plutonian base attempting to kill the Cacodemon in front of you with only a pistol. You grow more and more bloody, more and more weakened...it seems the UAC's Champion is going down....
There's No Redemption....

why don't you just shut up...... you're thread should be removed by simply following the rules.

/me smacks Disorder in his mouth, sets his hair on fire, and watches with glee as his head is slowly consumed in flames
You know, I wish somebody would actually say something worthwhile about my little story, rather than making asinine remarks that make no sense.
Oh yeah, learn how to type and use correct capitalization and correct punctuation.
Your post SHOULD read as follows:
Why don't you shut up......your thread should be removed simply by following the rules.
Go back to school and take a typing class or two.

DooMBoy said:

Oh yeah, learn how to type and use correct capitalization and correct punctuation.

Says the guy who just double posted this. :P

DooMBoy said:

I wish somebody would actually say something worthwhile about my little story

I just did.

BTW, mey English is bettarr thann youurs.

DooMBoy said:

/me smacks Disorder in his mouth, sets his hair on fire, and watches with glee as his head is slowly consumed in flames
You know, I wish somebody would actually say something worthwhile about my little story, rather than making asinine remarks that make no sense.
Why don't you shut up......your thread should be removed simply by following the rules.

Actually, an ellipsis only consists of THREE characters, not six. Paragraphs are indented or double-spaced as the case may be, so your post should read like this:

"/me smacks Disorder in THE mouth, sets his hair on fire, and watches with glee as his head is slowly consumed in flames (PERIOD)
<ENTER>
<ENTER>
Oh yeah(SEMICOLON) learn how to type(COMMA) use correct capitalization and <strikethru>correct</strikethru> punctuation. Your post SHOULD read as follows:
<ENTER>
(QUOTATION MARK)Why don't you shut up(PROPER ELLIPSIS USING THREE PERIODS, EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULD JUST BE A QUESTION MARK) Your thread should be removed simply by following the rules.(QUOTATION MARK)
<ENTER>
Go back to school and take a typing class or two."

HEY YOU GOT THE LAST LINE RIGHT! WHADDOOYANO!!?!??

/me gives DooMBoy a "chocolate chip" cookie and a glass of "milk".

Disorder said:

I just did.

NORT!! MUNE'S BATTER!! ARRGH! ULCKSINGIC!

Lüt said:

Mmmh...

/Zaldron takes notes, while it writes down "/Zaldron takes notes, while it writes down ""/Zaldron takes...

Disorder said:

I just did.

It wasn't worthwhile, however.
Muy Englishe teecher is beter'n yourn! Cain'tche teall?

Guest fraggle`

nobody cares. set up a website if you want to post this crap, but for god sake stop posting it here.

Listen to fraggle'. I guess you even remotely care about your stories, why don't you store them in a &gt;-SEPARATED-&lt; URL?

Zaldron said:

Mmmh...

/Zaldron takes notes, while it writes down "/Zaldron takes notes, while it writes down ""/Zaldron takes...

aaaaaaaggh stop it. my brain cannot take this stuff.

I read the whole thing and I enjoyed it. Don't listen to those other people. How hard is it to ignore a few posts if you don't like these stories. Maybe Ling should make a fan-fic section...

Thanks a lot, Lazer. Do you think Linguica wil ever make a fan-fic site?

I don't know. Maybe we should bring it to his attention. I mean you see fan-fics a lot more often now...

Maybe you should start a post about it.

I wish Ling was getting as pissed off with these as everyone else is. Then he'd ban your arses, heh.

DooMBoy said:

Bah.

Nobody pays attention to my continuations.

WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP? STOP THIS FRGIING DOOM STORY CRAP. CREATE A HOMEPAGE WITH THEM AND EMAIL DOOMWORLD TO UPDATE ABOUT IT. DON'T ABUSE THESE FORUMS, IDIOT.