Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CacodemonLeader

ATTENTION ATTENTION EVERYONE!

If any of yous played DOOM 64 and are on the Secret Level Outpost Omega, guess what? I have found an unmaker in that level. Here's what you do:

Go to the room where you must work to get the first pentagram. You then go towards the platforms until you are at the platform where you must run to the switch to trigger an elevator. Don't jump for the switch, but instead be at the last step board before the pit and the platform, and turn left. Press the use button and an elevator will lower. Shoot the switch and pronto! The unmaker appears. Betcha no one ever found it! Try it for yourself and see!

cool! never knew that! now i have to find an n64. i sold my n64 but kept doom 64.

CacodemonLeader said:

Betcha no one ever found it! Try it for yourself and see!

I bet most of the people that made it found it. bitch

CacodemonLeader said:

You never found that secret, did you? Trust me no may have found it yet.

I never found it because i never looked. And even if i rebought the pos i wouldnt fire it up to look anyway. And wtf is an unmaker? the pentagram weapon?

Jon said:

whats an unmaker?

An unmaker is a weapon which shoots out a single laser which does more damage than the plasma gun projectiles, using one cell to shoot out a laser. The three pentagrams in the three secret levels of DOOM 64 enhance the unmaker, so that you can use the unmaker against 'armageddon' herself.

ralphis said:

I never found it because i never looked. And even if i rebought the pos i wouldnt fire it up to look anyway. And wtf is an unmaker? the pentagram weapon?

Hey Ralphis, do you have a picture of the Pentagram Weapon on the ground? I have you in the credits of Underworld as giving the picture of the weapon (which you did), but I'm still looking for the ground image. If you have it, email it to me please.
Thanks

CacodemonLeader said:

I already found it before.

CacodemonLeader said:

sorry, but i have found this gun since 3 years !
It's not a news !

Guest Archvile46

Great, now all I need to do is root through the attic from hell and FIND my N64 and dust it off. Then, if it's in working condition and I can find my Doom 64 cartridge, I might be able to waste a few hours to find the weapon. When I'm done I'll throw a party to celebrate then put the N64 back in the attic, only to be brought out when someone else brings up an obscure fact like this one.