Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

Hell on Earth

Art walked to the small magazine stand looking to buy something, his eyes fixed on the small stand all the way until he reached it. He looked around at the selection and picked up a tabloid, opening it to the first page. A huge headline that read "THE BODY IN ELVIS' COFFIN IS NOT REALLY HIS!". He chuckled and though yeah right as he turned to the next page. A picture of a brown, spined creature throwing a fireball next to the words "U.A.C. BASES ON MARS ATTACKED BY DEMONS FROM HELL! LONE MARINE FIGHTS FOR HIS LIFE!". Stupid fuckin' tabloids Art thought. As he set the magazine down a huge explosion in the middle of the street sent rock and debris flying into the air, some of the rocks shattering windows of the buildings around the street. A crowd gathered around the hole and Art joined them, the smoke made it hard to see. As the smoke cleared a man looked in the hole. "I think it was-" he started but a fireball that struck his face, killing him had stopped him from speaking. A thing leaped out of the hole, its brown oily body shone in the sun, white spikes protruding from its skin. One of the things from the picture! Art ran, his legs moving faster than he ever thought he could, the sound of his feet striking pavement sounded louder than it was. He didn't hear the fireball that hit him but before it killed him he did get to finish his last thought. I wonder who really was in Elvis' coffin?

General McCarter chewed on the end of the fat cigar as he listened to some panty-waist pussy fuckin' babble about some bullshit that the world was under attack by demons from Hell! Fuckin' bullshit. Demons are not real. The General thought they were mutants created by the New-Soviet Union that had formed in 2033, those fuckin' Reds. He knew that is what it was, he just knew it. He stubbed out the cigar, the smoke from it filling the air then getting sucked into the vents. "Excuse me, but what makes you think these are demons?" The General spoke up.
"Well sir" the man said, clicking to the next slide which showed a portal in a large room "The portals on the U.A.C. Mars bases were activated from inside after the Marine Corps tested on them. Reports from volunteers that had entered the portal had said that they saw Hell. Those people went insane and then died by means of full body explosion." the pussy man had finished.
"There is NO such thing as Hell!" the General spat as he grabbed his notes and hat. He stood and left the room. Fuckin' Reds! he thought as he opened the Oak door and left.

Roberto walked, his face masked with anger. "What da fuck is dis shit?" he thought as he marched with a large posse, all armed. He glanced to his right to see a member of a gang he had once fought. Such trivial things did not matter anymore. They were all fighting on the same side for one thing. Humanity. Rival gangs that had once warred for turf now fought side by side, cops and criminals that had once hated and fear eachother were now allied in an attempt to save their species. Roberto saw a man shamble towards the group and heard a man yell "ZOMBIE!" at the top of his lungs. Roberto aimed and fired with the 9mm, blowing a hole clear through the zombie's skull, the blood dripped onto the pavement. A woman screamed as a big, muscular pink thing ate her arm! Fuck! The posse quickly eliminated the beast and others tended to the woman. "She is not gonna make it!" a man dressed in a hospital uniform confirmed. Dis here is some bullshit!. Before the group knew what was going on they were assulted from the skies by fireballs and monsters! A flaming skull flew towards Roberto and he opened fire, the rounds taking chunks off the thing, but it still flew towards him unhindered. Roberto got 5 more shots off before the thing bit into his neck, decapitating him...

Monsters everywhere! Sam thought as he cowered in the darkness of the basement. His body shook with fear and his pants dripped with urine. He had lost all bladder control when he saw the first thing start killing people. He broke into a warehouse and hid in the basement to escape the things. Rhonda and Timmy are still at home! They're probably dead. Fuck 'em! Better them than me! Sam coldly thought about his wife and son. Sam jumped up at the sound of a hiss, he looked around in the dark for the source of the noise but found nothing. "Hu-hu-who's there!?" he shouted. The claws tore into his abdomen and he fell to his knees, leaving his head a prime target for the Spectre...

"WILL SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT IN THE UNHOLY HELL IS GOING ON OUT THERE!?" The President of the United States shouted at his advisors. President Stine's face was red with rage. He didn't like to not know what was happening and so far nobody had told him a Goddamn thing.
"Sir" one of his advisors spoke up "According to police and military reports, these appear to be demons from...Hell..." the advisor said quietly.
"Hell?" The President asked in disbelief.
"Yes...Hell" the advisor confirmed.
"God help us" the President whispered.

The door opened to the sight of a blue sky and a green field. The stranger felt relived to be home, especially after what he had been through. He limped out of the door smiling despite his wounds. He clutched his arm where it had been cut and walked slowly due to his hurt foot, the bumps and bruises didn't bother him now that he was finally home. It was Hell, litterally, but I did it!. He laid down in the field and stared up at the clouds letting the breath escape him in happiness. Then he noticed the smoke pouring into his view. He looked up to see a large city. Something wasn't right. There were people screaming, running and fire was consuming buildings. No fucking way! the stranger thought. He reached into his backdraw holster and grabbed the shotgun and prepared to face Hell once again, but not on Mars as he did before. This time it was Hell on Earth...

sgtcrispy said:

President Stine. dont encourge him!

Heh, so you knew where I got the name? Heh ^_^

I like the story except this:

He chuckled and though yeah right as he turned to the next page. A picture of a brown, spined creature throwing a fireball next to the words "U.A.C. BASES ON MARS ATTACKED BY DEMONS FROM HELL! LONE MARINE FIGHTS FOR HIS LIFE!".

Firstly, it seems rather silly in my eyes to assume that the press people would be able to travel from Earth to Mars in such a short time to cover this story (I don't believe that the Doomguy's li'l war with the demons lasts THAT long) - besides, the Martian bases are likely top secret military/UAC installations. They don't want the press snoopin' around up there.
Secondly, it generally makes the story feel much more stupid (although the rest of the story is ok) - I felt like "Well, well, it's *funny story alert* time again" when I saw that stuff.

dsm said:

I like the story except this:

Firstly, it seems rather silly in my eyes to assume that the press people would be able to travel from Earth to Mars in such a short time to cover this story (I don't believe that the Doomguy's li'l war with the demons lasts THAT long) - besides, the Martian bases are likely top secret military/UAC installations. They don't want the press snoopin' around up there.
Secondly, it generally makes the story feel much more stupid (although the rest of the story is ok) - I felt like "Well, well, it's *funny story alert* time again" when I saw that stuff.

Um...it is a tabloid. They got ahold of some top secret shit and put it up.

I dunno, it just seems...stupid somehow.

ha yeah pretty good
but have you ever read the books?
they are great if you can find em read em.
if you find the fourth one tell me.
the cheapest i can find it is 28 fuckin dollars!
the others are extreemly cheap.

chodesmear said:

ha yeah pretty good
but have you ever read the books?
they are great if you can find em read em.
if you find the fourth one tell me.
the cheapest i can find it is 28 fuckin dollars!
the others are extreemly cheap.

The books are evil. They suck.

I've got all four muwhahaha!!

/me looks for them for a picture.

Actually a really good seris of books to read is the Mars trilogy by Kim Stanley Robinson

Red Mars, Green Mars and Blue Mars. plus a prequal whose name escapes me. (I cant find my copy.)

http://www.sciencefiction.dk/Bog100/mars.htm a few pictures of the books. although the green mars cover is different here the on i have is the same layout as the other to.

Very good reading check 'em out.

bigbadgangsta said:

"WILL SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT IN THE UNHOLY HELL IS GOING ON OUT THERE!?" The President of the United States shouted at his advisors. President Stine's face was red with rage. He didn't like to not know what was happening and so far nobody had told him a Goddamn thing.
"Sir" one of his advisors spoke up "According to police and military reports, these appear to be demons from...Hell..." the advisor said quietly.
"Hell?" The President asked in disbelief.
"Yes...Hell" the advisor confirmed.
"God help us" the President whispered.

I would have thought that the ideas of the creatures being demons would have been met with more skepticism that that - especially from the Pressy of the good ol' USofA.

RailGunner said:

President Bush would make it more intresting

No it wouldn't because President Stine's first name is Andrew ;)