Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sharpe

commissioned scripting?

Guest Sharpe

Would someone be interested in scriping for commission? I would pay $20 per wad and I have about 3-5 wads that need certain things. Deep water, gravity (in the deep water), lighting tricks, conveyor belt (water current), things of that nature. Also would very much like to do a hub wad.
You can reach me at daved@wworld.com if interested. Money order will be shipped upon completion. Detailed drawings on graph paper will be provided along with the wad in question.
Thank you for your time.

Dave "Sharpe" Dooley
former DoomServe lounge lizzard

Guest Sharpe
Islebot said:

ok, i'll do it.

To all who have replied I thank you. But, now is the time to choose from the large amount of people who have offered their services. Some of you said you would do it for free, but my main concern is not $ but the ability to follow my directions, knowledge of how to do the task and time in witch the task will be completed. If you can do well at those three all while working for free, then great.
Please, no more repies to this thread, I have enough to choose from. Thank you.

Sharpe

Guest Sharpe

Hello. Well, I always did want to be on Doomworld... My reasoning? I work full time and have a life. So, while I use an old DOS editor (Waded) I can not implement Zdoom effects at all. I Do not want to take the time to unlean then relearn a new editor, then lean to do all the tings I want, all while designing and creating the WAD. It would be easyest for me just to make the wad then turn it over to someone eles to have them do "machine work". Payment means quick responce and with me being the "boss" there is no room for "I think it should be done this way." The post stated $20 and I was well awear that many would bite. Then I would say, "Who to chooose?" and the price would lower, thats capitolism. Now at a price I like, I make the wad, send it out, get it back, pay the samll price tag and two people are happy, very happy. Works fine for me as time is much more important then what I will be paying. There was a vast reply from others who think the same. So, please, give me time to reply to you all and make my decision. Nothing will be done untill the middle of next week. Also, this is not a "project". This is just for me and my friends to play and have a good time on. Thanks to all who love DooM and kept it alive.

Guest ArcticFox
Sharpe said:

Also, this is not a "project". This is just for me and my friends to play and have a good time on.

Well, will you at least post it on CDROM.COM?