Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dylangivens

Help with DDF!!!

Guest dylangivens

I need to know how to make a ghost in EDGE that will fly around in basically noclip (can go through things). Does anyone one know how to do that? Also does someone know how to make a weapon that you can set down and then activate (like a pipe bomb or proxy mine)?

dylangivens

I don't know how to make activatable objects (one limitation I believe). You can make a pipe-bomb that has a fuse
(first, make it a projectile with really high speed and don't use the nogravity "tag". You make a frame in death states that is really long like 200 tics or something, then the explosion. remember, framentation explosions would do more than 128 explosive damage if they were real because of distance affected.)

To make a noclip ghost, in that thingy that has stuff like shootable, solid, etc. Add noclip in there (simple huh).

What I want to know is how to make a weapon that shoots an etherreal fireball that will go through anything doing only a little damage (20-200 to each one hit) to each entity and without using noclip and without using "Spray" spare attack(noclip doesn't work for this and it's only supposed to hit in a line). THis thing is supposed to go through a whole row of monsters, even the cyberdemon but not kill the bigger ones with one shot (goes through a baron and leaves him alive, but kills the imps behind him in the same shot). All of this and only use 1 energy cell? (ghod, what a challenge!).