Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The \er

Mega Wads

I was just wondering, are there any 32 level Doom projects going on right now? If so, which ones do you guys think is going to be good?
I would appretiate it if you guys could post links to some big 32 level projects! (ones that are currently being worked on)

Thanks!

Of all the TCs I want to see happen, Millennium is the one I want most.

It will have level design from everyone that matters, Zaldron and co. texturezising, and a story from Wildman.

You may have to wait a little while though...

Millennium and RTC3057 would be it.

Oh, I'm flattered by the fact that you're using my old avatar! :p

Yeah, Millennium does have some pretty impressive maps in it (I did a secret map for it and as a result have played the maps), and I'm also working on RTC-3057 in the form of teh scripting nut. I'd pimp my Doom Arcade project but that's going to be 35+ maps :P

Well, I know of one megawad project that is under construction(plutonia II by Metabolist, at http://www.doomworld.com/metabolist) but the page hasn't been updated for 6 months. The last megawads to be released as far as I know are Alien Vendetta (/levels/doom2/megawads/av.zip) and my very own Fragport (/levels/doom2/Ports/megawads/fragport.zip) both available from the 3darchives ftp.

Yes they do. Read it. Now. And then say 20 "Hail Wildman"'s and don't blaspheme about that again. :P

EvisceratoR said:

And people actually read all that ?

I'd like appologise on wildman's behalf for your lack of litteracy. Maybe if you ask him nicely he'll release a condensed 'retard' version that neatly summerises everything within two lines for good people like yourself.

darknation said:

I'd like appologise on wildman's behalf for your lack of litteracy.

apologise.literacy.summarises

darknation said:

there's a difference between reading and writing (and typing). And I was just outta bed. So there.

well, if you don't read your writing then you are going to have more mistakes than a old granny behind the wheel of a truck.

Edit: oh yeah, and btw, have any of you heard of Hell's Curse? Does anyone think it's going to be any good?

darknation said:

there's a difference between reading and writing (and typing). And I was just outta bed. So there.

Sure, but you were disparaging literacy skills, while creating the worst example I have seen :)

no one has answered my question yet... does anyone think that Hell's Curse is going to be a good mega wad? I saw the announcement in the Doomworld news a while back.

There is less than an hour between your posts. Be patient. Some of us have to go to WORK :P

YES!!! It's based on unreal, blood, and quake2 weapons. It has friendly monsters (Boom Required!) and the most unique feature is that the Romero head is replaced by a spiderdemon controlled Behemoth. Get it here.
ftp://3darchives.in-span.net/pub/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/v-z/war_3.zip

Here are the main cheats.
God mode
dsvgd
The weapons cheat I forgot, but you can check them out using dehacked.
Noclipping Mode
dsvclip
warp
dsvgo

I heard a certain someone is making a 32 map DM megawad that some are anticipating to be very good. =P

RailGunner said:

how can a person make a tc out of a comedy with barely any action themes?

How can anyone make a TC based on half the shit people base TCs on?

shit, well.. shit. I'm basically done. Except that I can't figure out which ones to nix from the megawad.