Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

i wanna know

How can i make/edit .bex files, like the railgun i found that came with zdoom?
how can i make it shoot FASTER!!!!
Is there any more .bex file out there?
also, is there a program that i can use to edit .bex files with?

Guest DammitBeavis

I know this one!!! I have the same bex file. I opened it up with notepad, then you should be able to just change the duralation of the frames to like 1 and it should shoot faster. I did the same thing. I hope that works.

is that all you can do with zdoom? Just some weird railgun? i dont know abought you but i think that they could have done allot more. like make it have a delay, and than an animation of the railgun powering up and kzapp!! I got an idea!! How abought just make doom accept gif,jpeg, and bmp images? that would look cooler!!!

`Wh@t d1d 1 just s@y?`

Guest DammitBeavis

I would like to see more bex files... It's hard to belive the only good one is a railgun. I wonder if there's more using particles and stuff. I've already looked around a little bit, but I don't know anything about were to find cool stuff.

The railgun.bex is only there to demonstrate zdoom's capability of the particles. AFAIK .bex files are only another way to make effects you could do with DeHackEd.

boris said:

The railgun.bex is only there to demonstrate zdoom's capability of the particles. AFAIK .bex files are only another way to make effects you could do with DeHackEd.

what do u mean?