Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZarcyB

Dehacked 3.1 for ZDoom??????

Guest ZarcyB

Someone said that there is a patch that lets Dehacked work with ZDoom. Can someone tell me where 2 find it? That'd be a great help, thanx.

Guest Wraithchilde

ZDoom loads dehacked patches on the command line or from
lumps in wads. Just make the patch using Dehacked 3.1 and
run 'zdoom -deh <patch file name>'.

Guest ZarcyB

Umm.... thats not what i meant. How do i get Dehacked to edit the ZDoom .exe file? When i use dehacked and try 2 use the ZDoom .exe file then it is all messed up. Plz help!

That is not possible and not needed. As said before you can load DeHackEd patches you created with the -deh parameter. All stuff in the .deh file will be recognized by ZDooM. You can also include the .deh file into a WAD.

ZarcyB said:

Umm.... thats not what i meant. How do i get Dehacked to edit the ZDoom .exe file? When i use dehacked and try 2 use the ZDoom .exe file then it is all messed up. Plz help!

I think that ZarcyB wants to create a dehacked patch, in which he will require the original doom.exe file....

maybe he assumed that dehacked can work with zdoom.exe...
ZarcyB : you will need the original doom.exe to hack it...tho you can load .deh files using the -deh file parameter in zdoom

Guest ZarcyB
boris said:

That is not possible and not needed. As said before you can load DeHackEd patches you created with the -deh parameter. All stuff in the .deh file will be recognized by ZDooM. You can also include the .deh file into a WAD.

Thanx guys!