Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pattoni

Yes. but who knows where's damned Ben Morris?

I've always used Ben Morri's DCK for level design and stiff thinks there's nothing as good over the net. Even the Win based editors... they're not as easy anfunctional as DCK.

But a question remains... the latest version is old... i mean really old, and Morris doesn't seem planning to work on another Win32-featured-version...

That makes me sad because DCK is still the king... but MAYBE he's working on this version and putting all the features we dream about, like ZDoom's coverage and these stuff.

Let's wait, guys

Ben Morris stopped working on DCK ages ago... he's gone on to do Worldcraft full-time now, I believe. But he refuses to release the source for DCK for some unknown reason. Oh well.

Unknown reason? I know the reason. It's not worth his time. He has no connection to the DOOM community anymore. And it's a lot easier on his mind knowing that nobody is going to steal his precious pride and joy, take his credit, and make it their own while he's not looking. His motives are clear to me. He has none!

Linguica said:

Ben Morris stopped working on DCK ages ago... he's gone on to do Worldcraft full-time now, I believe. But he refuses to release the source for DCK for some unknown reason. Oh well.

He isn't even working on Worldcraft anymore since Sierra bought it for Half-Life. His homepage is closed and there isn't any forwarding address. Looks like he has moved on.