Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mechasam

WadED

waded is the ONLY editor i will ever use, i hate wadauthor and those sector based editors... but one problem:

when i use wintex to merge a texture wad (flats and walls) and the IWad Doom2.wad everything is cool but when i open up waded in Dos Mode or Windows mode it gives me a debug code and the textures and floors dont show up. whats wrong wit dat? are there just too many textures or something??

I think WadEd can't handle IWADs that have been modified. I've also noticed that some floor textures are missing from it's list, and basically there's no support for totally new textures/flats. I have to use WinDEU to add my custom textures to levels.

WadEd can only handle so many new floor textures in your IWAD. I have this problem; you can put in as many new wall textures as your want, but there is some kind of limit on floors. I would guess around 100. I've learned to use Deep to modify floors, as it can use external graphics wads as sources. Just don't use WadAuthor to modify properties, it will mess your whole level.