Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naberus

The joy of DDF's

Im REALLY chuffed with myself, I made swimable water in Doom. I only started mucking about with DDF's a few days ago and im really chuffed.

please dont reply to this post with a "so" as im just happy that I maganged to do it without anybody's help, and my parents said it was a stupid child.

Guest DammitBeavis

I think DDF is the greatest thing since god and more people should hack it. What the hell does chuffed mean? I've never heard anybody ever say that before. Ohhhhhh yeah huh....

wildman said:

Way to go. Now, maybe you can teach me a thing or two. I am still pondering DDF. :)

Sure, anything, just ask.

If anyone want's to know, I consider myself pretty good at ddfs. I have been doing ddf crap ever since the Dosdoom team came up with it (dosdoom v.064 I think?). There are some things I know I don't know how to do yet, but on other more normal things, I do consider myself a master (like sprites, attacks, and things).
How did you make the swimable water?
Did you mess with the sectors.ddf and the "friction" (or whatever it's called). If you did something I don't know about, please tell me so i'll have that knowlege.

I have done some neat things having to do with ddfs in relation to attacks, things, and weapons. So e-mail me if you want something.