Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Yogal

Looking out to sea in Doom 2

Guest Yogal

OK, I'm sure I'm being a nob here, but how do you get the looking out at sea effect on a Doom 2 pwad. I've tried several different ways but they've all failed. I'm sure I've seen this sort of effect in some other levels before. If anyone know of a level, and where I can download it, with this effect this would be a great help.

Cheers

P.S. Also, how do you get your password to remain in the password box when you post, because it's annoying having to keep on loading my email to find it out!

Guest Psycho

Answers:
1. If you mean the Deep Water effect, I don't know. There are some FAQs that cover it though.
2. In the forums, click on Register. Type in you username and password from the email. Click on EDIT. You can change your info here...

Is it when The horizont consist of water and a sky. Without a wall between the sky and the water?

Guest Yogal

Yeah, that's what I mean Maonth. Does you or anyone else know how to do that?

Thanks

It is simple really. Make a huge secor as your sea. Around the edge of the sea sector attach a sector on each side and make the floor and ceiling the same hight as the floor of your sea and make both the floor and ceiling sky. That should do it. You see that outer sector and it'll look like imfinite sea.