Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jif

Doom T shirts in the UK

Can anyone give me any links or any info at all about finding Doom T shirts in the UK? or any iD based shirts? I've been looking for a while with no look, I want one badly

cheers

Hi Jif, fellow long-term UK doomer here. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I've been looking for quite some time for items of the same general description and they are VERY light over here.

My two suggestions would be Google and EBay, both may involve shipping from the States.

If you are desperate for an ID shirt, you get one free with the ID anthology, a pack which contains all the Doom games, Quake, and various other, really old ID games. It also has a Final Doom poster and the Doom comic.

I've seen it around in various Electronics Boutique and GAME stores, and if I remember correctly it's going for somewhere around £15 to £20.

If you're really desperate (And I'm doing this method anyway, because I am -- also a UK Doomer, too) then you could get some T-Shirt transfer paper (The kind you stick in your printer and iron the printed design onto a shirt) and Scan the Doom logo from, say your Collector's Doom.

Only problem is, that you can't really do this with a dark (IE Black) shirt.

Hey, when I've done it, I'll probably post a photo of the result if you're interested.

The Id Anthology t-shirt is not that cool, I have that but never thought about wearing it.
Well, what about using the red demon face from the old Ultimate Doom gamebox (or use my poster "reconstruction" I am going to upload to someone who host it). That would make a "killer shirt"
http://people.freenet.de/flammberg/demon_poster

btw: the doom logo alone will also look good on a white t-shirt. Hey, make yourself a complete Doom outfit: Basecap, Kaftan, and Caco-boots :)

heh

I got a Doom shirt for X-mas this year. The cost on the website was about $16.99, but with S&H, Canadian money, and having it sent by UPS, it wound up costing over $50. :(

bigbadgangsta said:

You also may want to try ebay.

You mean http://www.ebay.co.uk/

I've seen a grand total of two DOOM t shirts on the UK Site in one year, both fetching over £20. They have tons of Half Life and Quake, iD stuff though..=\