Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deathbringer

more dehacked crap

now i cant be botherd to dig through loads of topics to find if this has been asked before,so there.

Can i make the pistols bullet shot more powerful?
can i make a shotgun shoot more shells (like a 4-barreld gun)?
and...
Can i make entirly new weapons?

-and if yer gonna say 'use ddf,wahhhh or use acs,wahhhhh' then dont even bother replying

a) bullet damage cannot be increased.
b) yeah... by making it have more than 1 damage causing frame... instead of the weapon's usual attack frame use more than 1 frame with a very short duration and give each a pellet-making code pointer (like SSG's and then SG's... maybe SSG's twice).
c) you can't add weapons, just modify one of the existing ones.

Guest Fanatic

1) no
2) no
3) no

You have a very negative attitude. People are unlikely to reply nicely to such a posting.

DDF and ACS are both very powerful, you should try them, you may like it.

1) you can't make bullet damage increase, yes I think this sux too.
2) yes, but at the cost of four shells/ammo (for a 4-barrel), you just change the code pointer for 4 consecutive frames to shoot the generic "shotgun pellit blast".

3)no, and this sux too.

Now for the part you don't like:
DDF can do all of these things!
*You can change the bullet damage (quite easily I might add)
*You can add more shots to the pellet attack (easily)
*You can add entirely new weapons (my personal mod has 7 new ones + secondary firing modes).

Just go wahhhhing back to your mommy if you don't like it - times are a changin and your getting left in the dust.
Edge already seems to have level editing capacity near that of quake (minus the sloping floors though, and they might just add that later on anyway).

-Just like im getting left in the dust when it comes to new games like Q3, UT, and HL. And I even recognize it!

Heh, fool. Like... has chess been "left in the dust"?

sure the bullet damage can be increased somewhat (how did you guys think all those sniper rifles were made?...)

the thing is ... that its possible to set the delay for the frame firing the pistol to 0 and then jump to another frame firing the pistol again... that way sound will be interrupted so you'll only actually hear one gunshot, the good thing is that this can make the pistol, 2, 3 and x times as powerful, the drawback is ofcourse that the pistol will use 2,3,x time as much ammo for each shot :O(

however it's better than nothing....

make a patch for me that replaces the plasma gun with a sniper rifle? i messed around in dehacked alot and still cant get the effect....

thanx in advance.....