Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChriS

all these TCs...

Guest ChriS

Why is everyone making those 32 level megawads w/ grafix and other stuff. That will take ages so i doubt many will stick to them

Guest doomer76

im doing a Tc for doom and im 75% done it with the new Gfx sounds music

I'm finish (i hope) my 2nd version of ZD3K before this Friday! It will not the final version, because it need to be fixed with not bug and need some and lot of room design. Scripts are added so well and music and soundFX are now working better because i found what are wrong with my CPU microphone.
And i added 3 new cutscenes (animation) with these ACS scripts that let you know and demonstrate the game and oders challenge you must pass to forward on your quest!
I let you imagine the cutscenes of MAP05 where a Cyberdemon are shoothing some EDF millitary security ! :)

I hope you understand what i've said, i'm a bad english speakers, sorry!

My xcom 2 PC has gone all-to-shit (about 15% done, and on a stumbling block).

But my new "Death TC" as I dub it (although it's not a TC), is making fantastic progress. I am already done with 4+ weapons and they are increasing. Im surprised that i am getting so mcuh work done on it even though I jsut started college (hmm, that's why I have all those bad grades huh?... just kidding).

I don't do maps so it will be mapless, instead I will write an RTS script to throw in all the new toys and baddies. And since the theme is deathmatch, there will probably be a "bot spawner" somewhere (if you get near it makes badguys).
The bots won't be real bots par-se, but will be monsters that move fast and shoot a wide variety of weapons (which they drop, my only regret is that I can't make them pickup weapons and items like real bots can).

Uh, btw:

These "bots" will be able to move while shooting (through "CHASE" ddf code pointer), but how do I make them strafe too?

Map07 will probably have 4 different bots, all allied and agianst you and if you get near the center column it spawns more of them (runnnn!!!).

Map10 will be particularly interesting (hehehe)

Guest ChriS

Wow lot's of replies. Good luck on them :)

Guest LRM

I'm making something called "The Manly Levels For DooM ][" I'm not sure how many levels will be in it, I'm just goin' to keep makin them until I feel satisfied.

Guest LRM

Nothing special, just levels with a kewl name.