Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mauler

Hey COME ON!!!

Guest Mauler

I need help for my Doom: Arena idea. Anybody who knows anything about anything, please help me in anyway you possibly can. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you need to be a bit more specific in the areas of help you need -- mapping, graphics, scripting, etc. Also, it would help if you provide some info on your project, location of your project's web-site, etc. Do you need help because you're short-staffed (i.e., you don't have enough people working with you), or do you need help because there are things you can't figure out?

(Perhaps you already explained all this in a previous post that I missed. In which case, ignore me.)

I went back and checked the previous post, and sure enough you'd provided a bunch of details. Ignore my earlier post. What you're proposing sounds like it's a job for ..... SUPER PORT! (which unfortunately hasn't been created yet. However, I've used ZDooM extensively, and it is very versatile. Also, editors of ports such a EDGE will tell you they're excellent to use too.

Wild Man has created a couple of levels in the DooM Arena style -- where enemies pop up constantly. (He was not using bots, however.) Check with him for ideas.

I'll post some more when I think of anything else.